Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Slashtap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fuji

Dont ask me why this works.... it just does.

3 Pichu
3 Sneasel
2 Tyrogue
2 Murkrow
2 Cleffa
1 Scyther

4 Darkness
4 Rainbow
4 Recycle

4 Item Finders (One signed by fulop ;/)
4 Focus bands
3 Professor Oak
3 Professor Elm
3 Computer Search
3 SER
3 Lass
3 Double Gust
3 Power Charge
2 Pokemon Fan Club
2 EcoGym
1 Pokemon Park
1 Town volenteers

--Fuji

P.S. The winning deck of `Sensei's last tourney

Forgive me for asking, but what's "slashtap"? This just looks like an ordinary sneasel deck to me... everyone played one of these when the card first came out. Nothing really to "create"....

~ RaNd0m

Dkates, WHY? The entire deck is free retreat, you're encompassing a switch and a gust in the same card... it's nice.

~ RaNd0m

Personal preference, mostly -- I don't like giving my opponent any more control over my side of the field than I have to. Also, in some of my decks, I use Rocket's Training Gym (increases all retreats by 1). If someone played that against this deck, it could complicate matters.

Erm...

I hate to spoil your fun, but did you ever hear of anything called a COUNTER GYM? I run 3 statium cards for a reason, don-cha-no.

Any actual SUGGESTIONS, anyone?

P.S. This deck is now the winner of BigPapaPoke's last tourney. ;) 2-0 tourney wize - 15-0 total :)

Lol, silly Fuji, people still plays Sneasel?
It gets bored after a while ;\
Anyway...
I think this deck can beat almost every deck, but it'll have a smaller winning percentage against a good deck.
Your deck is very quick...it'll win if opponent have a horrible start.
But usually sneasel decks need trainer disruptions...I only see 3 Lass ;(
I mean a good deck with good energy removals can r0pe your sneasel deck ;x
Eco gym wont stop the removals...cause usually a good removal deck have gyms to counter your eco ;/
You know me...I played straight up Energy Removals with Zappy in Unlimited, the most common problems I ran into against Sneasel decks are bad starts, and trainer disruptions, like Chaos gym and Slowking (both are annoying as hell) etc. ;\
Maybe you can try to add 2 Chaos gym, by taking out Pokemon Park and another card.
But...your deck have lots of trainers, Chaos gym might hurt it...oh well, worth a try ;\

((((Boltzz!!!))))

Dude, I had serious doubts of this deck myself, but it just seems to work! I was planning on using meh Muk/Zappy removal deck at teh tourney, but I happened to grab this deck by accident. 3 or 4 hours into the drive, I pulled it out to make some mods, and it was slashtap. So I was like "Oh well", and it won!

Removals was the biggest problem I had, but I just kepy on item findering teh lass, then re-using it, and with eco in play, all was good. :)

p.s. I really wish I had zappy with me, I played against a blasty/feralig8r unlim deck o_O

p.p.s. Yes, it's unlimited, How else am I gonna run lass, sneasel, scyther, oak, search, finder, SER, and so on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back