Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sleeves

DarthPika

Does anyone here know what the LA Pre-release sleeves will be yet? Even better if anyone has a pic of them could you plz post it? Thanks

don't hold your breath: the people who DO know at this point are likely under an NDA and cannot release that info without consequences.

'mom

At this point, there really is only speculation. I'm guessing perhaps Rhyperior on rusty orange, all three pixies on red, or regigigas on yellow. those seem to be three of the popular ones for the set.

I'd estimate maybe 1 or all 3 of the 3 legendaries that will be released in this set, i.e. Heatran, Shaymin, and Regigigas.

i dunno about Shaymin, seeing as he is not in this set.

More than not, i'm thinking that Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf are going to be on them.

if not, it will be either Heatran or Regigigas, or maybe both, now those would be cool sleeves

I want Regigigas sleeves! That would make sense.

Azure Kite, Shaymin is not in this set, but Giratina is.

Just out of interest, what sleeves have been released so far from the other sets? I only remember Electivire.

I think it will be either Mewtwo or AMU. After that I would have to say either Heatran or Regi. But, I think it will be either AMU or Mewtwo.

Drew

I want Regigigas sleeves! That would make sense.

Azure Kite, Shaymin is not in this set, but Giratina is.

Just out of interest, what sleeves have been released so far from the other sets? I only remember Electivire.

Yeah, my bad, for some reason I thought Shaymin was in this set.

IDC what the sleeves look like, I just hope that they are decent sleeves this time, all the sleeves have been torterrible, witht he exception of the original DP sleeves, I kinda like those. The sleeves now are super super thin and snap easily.

Back