Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Smackdown v Raw 08 is OUT.. And team rocket is in it..(post 3)

Hatter™

so i rented the game today, and its ok. 24/7 mode is dumb, I won a #1 contender shot, then I go out for a movie role:confused:

"extreme" matches are awesome, but idk how to put somebody through the flaming table yet.

GM mode is ok, I just started as Smackdown. I was gonna be ECW, then I remebered they have only 1 title. I forgot to renew my contracts so my World Heavyweight Champion is Shane Helms.....:nonono:

I like the graphics, and the best part is going to be that there is ECW this year, I can't wait to be Sabu and do all those crazy moves with a chair.

I give it 8/10

Does anyone else have this?

I'm getting this game possibbly on Black Friday with Guitar Hero 3. If you see me online on the 360, expect me to use Bret Hart, Edge, DX, and some CAW's. I'm only getting this game just to play on Live with it

I'm disappointed that they didn't update the game and fix some of the problems from last year. Did anyone else notice that the announcers say the exact same things? How annoying!

^lol ya

did anyone notice that the sign for Edge is a black sign with a giant red R...
i was like "WHAT TEAM ROCKETS IN THE GAME?!?!?"

I'm getting this game possibbly on Black Friday with Guitar Hero 3. If you see me online on the 360, expect me to use Bret Hart, Edge, DX, and some CAW's. I'm only getting this game just to play on Live with it

The only thing i expect is a you getting the backstabber from Carlito :tongue:
And thats cool!! :cool:

Too bad this will probably be the last WWE game Carlito will be in :frown:
WWE not cool :nonono:

i downloaded the demo and played it....its JUST like the last game, same moves, same animations, and the announcers even say the exact same phrases...they didn't even re-record new commentary! they still use the phrase about how orton used triple h and ric flair in Evolution, etc. how long ago was that? Ya, they changed how specials work with the new fighting styles, but so what? imho the game looks good but doesn't play as well as a wrestling game should. you hardly need to do any real wrestling moves to win. i usually just punch and kick until i hit my special.

i've never really liked the Smackdown series....hopefully the TNA game is good....or the rights to WWE games go to a different company soon

the game is the same but the not liking the smackdown series >.> I have the game, yea if you have 07 you wont be missing much. Dont get it then, as they did just minor fixes but thats true to most sports games those. Madden, live **** halo 3 is sexier then halo 2 but all it really is is a halo 2 next gen with a few more maps nothing more. Midway is making tna so dont expect much XD lolz

Back