SMBB Tips ad tricks?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Jran Sakarra, Mar 28, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

Ok now I am into SMBB tournies and I am good enought to get by, so I am looking for some help.
    I am wondering if you wcould give me some tips and trick of the trades.
    Like how the in the world do I dodge roll?

2. JUAN MORALES

JUAN MORALES New Member

Well, first you put on your shield, then your title the control stick left or right...
    or tap the shield and tile the control stick left/right really quick to avoid the first step of putting on your shield.

Just knowing how to do this boosts your skill level +1! :eek:

3. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Learning how to dodge and roll properly is a must, as you have no more wavedashing (yay!). Learning how to properly short hop can help also, as well as aerial dodges and throws.

4. Mew

Mew New Member

Also, you should know the Dogde Step (I'm guessing thats what It's called).
    You put up your shield, and then tap down on the control stick. It's what ^ said only tap down.

Learn to short hop. It's leik jumping only you let go of the x/y (or whatever you use to jump) button as soon as you tap it. Then use the C-stick to perform an airial smash. It comes out fast and can catch people of guard.

Foxtrot- dash, let go of stick, dash. You'll get the timing, you can smash out of it too.

RAR (reverse aerial rush)- Dash, hit backwards and jump while hitting the direction your momentum takes you so you can use the momentum to approach with a Back air.

Pivot Grab. Run at your opponent as though you are going to Forward smash them, but instead run through your opponent (they may sheild, anticipating your attack), and turn around (quickly), and grab. It gives you an extended reach.

Those are some techniques everyone should know.

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

SSBB Post discussion Thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.