Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SMG Grand finale galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikamaster

Okay, I know that this is pathetic, but I beat the game as mario and luigi, got 240 stars total, then beat the final boss again. It went through the credits and at the end of all of it, it said "you have unlocked the grand finale galaxy."My pathetic question is, HOW DO YOU GET TO THE GRAND FINALE GALAXY!!! I can't find it!!! So, please, somebody answer soon, I want to do it.

Last edited:
Is there a different final boss if you finish it as luigi? I got bored after seeing how there was no difference in galaxies when you go through it with luigi. so just didn't do it.
But yeah, didn't it say at the end of the mario ending, the galaxies changed or something, but then you end up doing the same galaxies?
There might not even be a finale galaxy o_O

The Grand Finale Galaxy is reached by talking to the fourth Green Luma on the Trial Planet. On the list of galaxies, it is simply called "Grand Finale", lacking the "Galaxy" name that all other galaxies use.

I just copied and pasted it from some random website

Thanks. Didn't know that there was a fourth green luma there. It figures. That is the ONE place I didn't look. And, everything is the same as luigi, but luigi is slidy-er and can jump higher. This thread can be locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back