Sneak Peeks at Jerachi

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by Cooltrainer Aaron, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

OK, we all know that Jerachi is the 351st Pokemon, but we know nothing about how to catch it except on RS Pinball 2. We all know that Pokemon Movie 6 is all about Jerachi, but when I was checking out the Japanese Pokemon site, I stumbled onto some information that stunned me.

I was watching preview movies of the upcomming Gamecube games. In Pokemon Channel, apparently, Jerachi floats in and pays a visit "Pikachu opens the back door for him to come in", and not only that, but once you gain access to Jerachi, you can see actual movie footage of Pokemon 6. They even showed a clip of it on the preview movie. I'd head down there and check it out.

Since this could fit in Video Games and Anime Realm, I'm posting it in both.

2. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

Just a little correction, jiirachi is the 385th pokemon, iirc. BTW I thought the movie was out in the past summer.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2003
  3. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

In Japan the movie came out in summer. In America, it hasn't come out yet.

Deoxys is Pokemon #386

4. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Heck, in Australia, the 4th movie was released directly to DVD in October this year. Didn't even see it in the Cinemas, and we've heard nothing about the 5th (except we imported it, and watched it in Japanese, before the 4th one was released here), much less the 6th.

5. Psycho_Lugia_X

Psycho_Lugia_X New Member

Looks like htis is how you get the guy in R/S!

Official 'n stuff

And there you go.