Sniping

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by ~`Flygon`~, Apr 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

OK I like this since I teched to work for the way I play. Its a fun deck to play no matter the weakness and I just like it for what it is. It works well with the poke line and the trainer line it has,but could see improvement and thats what I want,suggestions and fixes.OK here is the deck

Pokemon:24
    3-2-2-1 Sceptile GE/Sceptile OP4
    3-3 Tangrowth GE
    1-1 Claydol GE
    1 Celebi * CG
    1-0-1 Blastoise d
    1 Absol Ex
    2 Pachirsu
    3 Celebi MT

Trainer:23

4 Rare Candy
    1 Scott
    2 Crystal Beach
    2 Warp Point
    2 Night Maintenance
    3 Bebes Search
    2 Roseanne Research
    1 Copycat
    2 Stevens
    2 TGW
    2 Island Hermit

Energy:13

13 Grass

Stradegy: Is to setup Tangrowth early,Pachi/Celebi starters,Pachi for the bench setup,Celebi for Grass spread to any poke. Tangrowth and Celebi* are good snipers, I get celebi to do between 60 to 100 to the bench or any most of the time and tangrowth can as well and can also heal itself. Blastoise d is for magmortar matchup since weakness is rough and effects the game alot of not gotten out quickly. Absol drop is for a KO setup or to multi Ko something with Growth or Celebi.Sceptile GE for double grass and Sceptile OP4 to move when growth needs to be retreated or to move more grass for more power.

Possible techs were Dugtrio CG to protect the bench or another line Claydol which only helps the draw power to setup.

So please give fixes and suggestions.:grass:

2. mca3

mca3 New Member

Doesnt Sceptile POP4 do the samething as Celebi MT, or Similar?
    You need to take out either a 1-1-1 line of Sceppy or the 3 Celebi, for Celios!!!
    You DEF. NEED Celios, dude to get ANY of your pokes!!!

3. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Bebes + Claydol = more cards from cosmic power. Sceptile OP4 moves any amount with its power,Celebi does it with its attack.

4. mca3

mca3 New Member

MY BAD Flygon, didnt see the BEBEs, I am so used to seeing Celios!!! YEah Bebes are good to, I ran Scepy/Venusaur CG/Exeggutor, VERY fun and GOOD deck, I beat a few G/G decks with it!!!

5. headsrcool

headsrcool New Member

Take out the celebi*, pachi, island hermit and absol ex,(you don't want to start with it or get sniped)
    Put in 1-0-1 sceptile pop 4, 1-1 claydol, and two more roseanne's.
    Also it would probably be better to switch bebe's for celio's.
    I know what your thinking but having a card you know is almost always better then trying to top deck.

6. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

pokemon:
    3-2-2-1 sceptile GE/OP4
    3-3 tangrowth
    1-0-1 blastoise D
    4 celebi
    1-1 claydol

energy:
    2 DRE
    12 grass

Thread Status: