Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So Cal leagues?

Trakix

I just looked at the pokemon-tcg website league finder and there don't seem to be any listed in California, let alone So Cal. I was wondering if anyone knows of any stores that are planning on participating, moreso in So Cal, and even more so, in the Greater LA/San Bernadino area. Also, how often are there limited (draft/sealed deck) tournaments? I would much rather play in those as my collection will grow from the literally nothing that I currently have. In case you didn't get it, I can't yet participate in modified due to lack of cards. Thanks.

Trakix said:
I just looked at the pokemon-tcg website league finder and there don't seem to be any listed in California, let alone So Cal. I was wondering if anyone knows of any stores that are planning on participating, moreso in So Cal, and even more so, in the Greater LA/San Bernadino area. Also, how often are there limited (draft/sealed deck) tournaments? I would much rather play in those as my collection will grow from the literally nothing that I currently have. In case you didn't get it, I can't yet participate in modified due to lack of cards. Thanks.

a list of wotc's battlezone leagues can be found at

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=pokemon/league/battlezonestores

the most active leagues i know of in the Los Angeles Area are:

THIRD PLANET in Torrance
Wizards of the Coast in Westminster
Winnie's Sportscards in Los Angeles

see, the problem is that all of those are dci/wotc leagues. I am talking about stores that will be starting the nintendo leagues since wotc isn't going to be sanctioning anymore pokemon leagues after this month.

I'm afraid you'll just have to be patient; I don't think there are ANY Nintendo league locations as of yet, as they are still taking signups from interested stores...

'mom

Oh, I see. I guess I thought that since the leagues are supposed to start next month that there would already be some listed. Thanks.

Well... you shouldn't worry too much. Most, if not all, current BattleZone League locations should be picking up the POP Pokémon-e League.

I've already spoke with the owner over at Winnie's Sportcards about signing up and we should hopfully be all set up to start with POP next month.

Just keep checking back as the Start of the League season comes closer, they should start posting stores shortly.

Back