Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So shocking .....Pokemon game switch...

Hello everyone...

I have a bit of :eek: shocking :eek: news....well not really shocking for some of you. Looks like the US will get
a game switch with the upcoming release on pokemon R/G.

The US versions will be Pokemon Red and .......BLUE!!!
Makes sense since our original first games were red and blue. Also the game will include a wireless adapter feature(I'm guess like the one in Pokemon Crystal)but that kinda of thing won't be released till 2004. You can find out more at Pokeschool.com

;) See ya ;)

P.S. Thanks pokeschool.com!!!!

Eh, no surprise there. Does it really matter though? The only advantage I'd see of having them go Green here would be higher sales, but it's up to them.

Even if I had a GBA (come on, Christmas! ;)), I prolly wouldn't get the new version/s. I love the pixellation and bad graphics from 1998 :p.

Shocking, whats that? Is that like when a pikachu uses thunderbolt on you?

I saw that coming and yes its the wireless link cable.
(I've seen it to :) )

-_-;;; well, i knew the IDEA that they might keep it as the green version was too good to be true...
i don't see why they're so determined to not give us the green version.. everyone knows it's called green in japanese..

yeah but they probably want to make the games Patriotic here (except we dont have a White version :lol: )

Well,

the folks at serebii.net were looking around for patent that nintendo had recently aquired in the US. One of these ownership/copyright forms was for Pokemon Flame Red and Leaf Green. They say nothing about the blue version at all. I would what is going on here?

:eek: See ya :eek:

I kinda was hoping for an emerald version to ruby and sapphire. Ow well, maybe we will see an emerald and a yellow special edition version afterwards. (Unlikely) It figures that it would be called Red and Blue, and with this going, maybe a remake of gold and silver will be in order (of course that depends if Johto is in Red and Blue). Who knows what could happen.

Back