Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some evolving Basics.

LunarWolf21

Klink
:metal: 60 HP Basic

[Ability] Metal
Your :metal: Pokemon in play cannot be Poisoned (remove any Poison from your :metal: Pokemon when this Pokemon is put into play).

:colorless: Moving Cogs 10x
Does 10 damage times the Defending Pokemon's Retreat Cost. You may switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[Weak: :fire: / Resist: :psychic: / Retreat: :colorless::colorless::colorless:]

Riolu
:fighting: 70 HP Basic

[Ability] Focus Energy
When this Pokemon is placed from your hand onto your Bench, you may attach 1 :fighting: Energy from your hand to this Pokemon.

:colorless::colorless::colorless: Copycat
The last attack that was used (by either player's Pokemon) is used as this attack.

[Weak: :psychic: / Resist: :dark: / Retreat: :colorless:]

Eevee
:colorless: 60 HP Basic

:pokeball: Eevee Rule: You may put as many of this Pokemon as you like in your deck.

:colorless: Charm
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

[Weak: :fighting: / Resist: None. / Retreat: :colorless:]

Last edited:
The Eevee Rule is genius! Eevee decks would be so much more playable if you could run more than 4 Eevees. A simple idea I had for Eevee.

Eevee
:colorless: 60HP basic

:colorless: Eevolve
Search your deck for a pokemon that Evolves from Eevee and put it on top of Eevee. This counts as Evolving Eevee.
:colorless::colorless: Bite 20

Weakness: :fighting: x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: :colorless:

Simple concept, but one that would make Eevee stand out.

Klink is good, Riolu's Ability is too strong to give to any Basic, and Eevee's attack should require a coin flip. An Ascension attack like Pokedan's would be a lot better.

Zorua HP 60 :dark:
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Illusion
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may choose 1 Pokémon on your Bench. Apply that Pokémon's HP, Type, Attacks, Attack Costs, Ability, Weakness, Resistance, Retreat Cost as this Pokémon's. This Ability ends if this Pokémon is sent to the Bench or Damaged by an Attack from the Defending Pokémon. You can't use this Ability during your next turn.

:dark::colorless: Night Daze 30
Flip a Coin. If Heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

Weakness: :fighting: x2
Resistance: :psychic: -20
Retreat: :colorless:

The Eevee Rule is genius! Eevee decks would be so much more playable if you could run more than 4 Eevees.

Thank you very much.

A simple idea I had for Eevee.

That Eevee definitely works well, I prefer your Eevee's attack to mine.

Klink is good, Riolu's Ability is too strong to give to any Basic, and Eevee's attack should require a coin flip. An Ascension attack like Pokedan's would be a lot better.

Thanks for the comment. Edited Riolu to only attach an Energy to itself.

That's a good Zorua. You could use Dark Patch on Zorua to accelerate Pokemon that usually don't have a way to accelerate, or copy fragile Stage 1s/2s so you don't have to risk getting them Knocked Out.

Ferroseed HP 70 :grass:
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Iron Barbs
If this Pokemon is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokemon is Knocked Out), put 3 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon.

:grass: Bullet Seed 10x
Flip 5 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the amount of heads.

Weakness: :fire: x2
Resistance: :water: -20
Retreat: :colorless::colorless::colorless:

If that Klink were in the same format as Plasma Klinklang it would be horribly broken.
And if that Eevee was in my Eeveelutions deck I would **** everything!
They could be acceptable, but not as long as the Plasma sets are in Modified.

Back