some help please

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by pokedood68, Mar 30, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokedood68

pokedood68 New Member

can u tell me how to trade its my first time and please dont leave out any details cause i dont want to screw up thanks

2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

3. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

I can see you need yet more info on how to use the Trading Post...

As the link that sd_pokemom posted states, you may have only 2 active/open posts (with replies) in this forum at one time. Those threads should generally contain posts related to trading. Question posts (like this one) asking "How do I..." probably belong elsewhere (Random Topic Center for example).

Another thing you might do is to lurk for a while before posting. Lurking refers to simply observing and reading what others post in order to better understand what is and is not considered good manners or good etiquette.

When I posted the reply to your post on HDM's thread, saying you should post questions to me on my thread (and pointing out that a link thereto could be found in my sig), I expected you would click on the link in my signature (the link called Haves/Wants), and then post there. NOT that you would start yet a new thread in an attempt to trade with me.

So, lastly, people post what they Have for trade and what they Want to get in trade, and others reply with offers. When two traders strike a deal, they exchange mailing addresses (via Private Message [PM] or via email - NOT by posting this personal info on the forum) and agree who will send first (usually the trader having more references of good trades completed will send last).

I hope this has answered some of your questions. Don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand anything or have more questions.

4. pokedood68

pokedood68 New Member

thanks rainbow richards u r a really great help u answered all my questions thank u i will do what u say now thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.