Some questions about worlds...

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events Worldwide' started by ssj goten, Jun 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ssj goten

ssj goten New Member

Hi everyone, here's two questions I need the answer to:

1. When will PUSA send out rating invites to Europe and Africa?

2. If you book a hotelroom at the Disneyworld resort (hotel) would you get a sort of "pokemon discount"?

Thanks for help :smile:

2. Black_jirachi

Black_jirachi New Member

1. Iløpet av denne eller neste uke ;)

2. You were able to do it, but as far as I know, all rooms at the Hilton, even those with the pokemon discount, is booked for the weekend of Worlds

3. ssj goten

ssj goten New Member

1. Kult gleder meg til å få den :D

2. Are you kidding :yikes: there must be a lot of players coming but I hope I will find something cheap, do you or someone else know about a hotel which is cheap for a week?

4. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

AFAIK, there were only reservations, not discounts, at the Hilton.

And don't they close the rankings tomorrow? I recall reading it somewhere.

5. Black_jirachi

Black_jirachi New Member

The pokemon rooms were cheaper. Like not much, but a bit. I guess it was because PUI had reserved such a big block of the hotel

6. Fireborn

Fireborn New Member

Yeah, PUI reserved a block of rooms, so you could get them for $ 129 a night, which was about $ 20 cheaper, I think? I booked my room a few weeks back. but they're sold out.

If you go to the go-pokemon website, and then the Worlds FAQ (http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/championshipseries/worlds/info/07-08/answers.html), it says:

"Pokémon USA, Inc., opened up a block of rooms for guests, but the block has now sold out. We may open up more rooms on this block, so please check back at a later date. If you would like to reserve a room at the normal rate, please use the contact information above to contact The Hilton."