Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Soul Calibur II help needed BADLY

Dek

okay, this one mission is the only mission I need to complete in order to finish all the chapters in Weapon Master mode. I have tried everything that I know of to defeat these guys, but nothing works.

Chapter 4
Stage 3 - Extra Mission

The timer increases with each enermy you defeat. Figure out the best way to defeat all the enemies before time runs out!

Someone please help me on this one. Everything else is complete except this one Extra Mission. That I know of, its the only mission I need in order to unlock the Lizardman (completed Subchapter 2, and nothing happened).

Ooh I rember this was, it was a pain. Okay let me think, One methed is to get them close to the edge. But I beat it with mitsurugi, try him:D

Use Mitsurugi soul caliber weapon if you have it. You won't be able to block with it but it does a lot of damge and you can still gaurd inpact

If I remember correctly this is the mission in the chapel right?

In that case use Link. His throw spins them around and pushes them out, just use it on the edge(walk over and they will follow you).

Yes, this was the hardest one for me as well, until I figured out how to do it.

The way I did it is with Raphael, using Stiletto as my weapon (it damages through guard), and then just consistently using "Triple Botta in Tempo". (Forwards, with 3 vertical attacks). If they ever block all three of your strikes, just block immediately afterwards coz it means they're about to attack you, and then just go back to tapping them on the head with your sword until they get KO'd.
(I just did it then to test it out, and when I faced Cervantes as the 5th enemy, I still had 32 seconds left in which to beat him.)

I have a question. What do you do when you've cleared it? I've finished 16 areas of the game, on both the Regular Missions and the Extra Missions. What now?

GuardianTIM said:
I have a question. What do you do when you've cleared it? I've finished 16 areas of the game, on both the Regular Missions and the Extra Missions. What now?
Get yourself to your local Arcade and play Conquest mode to show everyone that you are the greatest Platinum Edgemaster of the Pheonix of all time.

I am a Platinum Edgemaster of the Dragon myself and I am close to getting on the Players of Legend at my arcade I play at. I just need to win using the Tristram and Elaine Armies. I have won 1680 battles and only lost 630 battles with my Cassandra named Kristy.

Last edited:
GuardianTIM said:

First thing to do is check your list of unlocked items. I think there's 88 on GameCube and 86 on X-Box and PS2 (Link gets 2 extra costumes; Spawn and Heiachi do not). Keep an eye one the numbers as you cycle through and watch for gaps.

I've done all that, and when I get bored I might try to level-up some more in Edge Master mode. I don't think I can expect much, though, maybe a new title screen. It's awesome VS modes are what keeps in in my X-Box, though. I'm working on training up the ultimate team of 8...

...wish there was an arcade around here with it, though, that sounds cool mysterioustrainer :mad:

Well, I finally beat the mission with Damascus sword and unlocked the Lizardman

Special thanks to everyone who helped out (and to myst for giving me a good reason to go to the arcades twice a month :lol: ).

Now I got all the characters and all the weapons, and Im ready for the tournament tomarrow at my school (that's right. AT SCHOOL!)

Trick To It

There ain't much trick to this one. My best suggestion? If you're good with them, try Nightmare or Asteroth (sp) and SEND THEM FLYING! Nightmare is especially good for this because he has a few combos that are 2-hit ringouts if you do them right.

Nightmare generally works better than Astaroth I've found, simply because he's a bit faster and has better moves for ringing out. However, the "Raphael Spam" technique with the three B-attacks generally works the best for this mission (as well as most other missions). Also remember that one of his throws (the one where he stabs the person repeatedly) is a ringout from a good distance.

Still... tourney at school? Dang you're lucky. My school hates video games.

Marril said:
Still... tourney at school? Dang you're lucky. My school hates video games.

well, lets just say a Psychotic Nintendo fan wanted to start a video game club, but its just GCN and GBA. That decision doesnt go well with the rest of the student body (except for a few hundred freshman).

anyhoo, I thought I buried this post deep enough so no one will excavate it...

alright, just kidding :lol:

just knock him off the edge with nightmare. Its too hard to figure out their weaknesses, and even if you do, its not too effective.

Back