South Plains Regional: May 21, 2005

Discussion in 'Regional Championships' started by Master Professor Birch, Mar 29, 2005.

1. ~~South Plains Regional~~

The "South Plains Regional" will be held at the "Arlington Convention Center" on May 21, 2005. This was the site for last year's "South Stadium Challenge". More details to be added soon.

Master Professor Birch

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  2. meganium45

meganium45 New Member

BiRCH...you are just TRYING to get me to make the return trip, aren't you!!!

WOW!

What a great location folks!

What a great PTO folks!

Have a LOT OF FUN with this...and I hope to see you there (the drive for me is daunting, but TRADITION IS TRADITION!!)

M45

3. LugiasForce

LugiasForce New Member

Has to be in the south... And one week before school closes... :frown:

Maybe next year.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  4. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Vince, you're going to play, right? ^_^

5. meganium45

meganium45 New Member

Hey, I may be the one PTO who won a City Championship!! heh!

I could play, but I have to get the illustrious Mrs. 45 to let me go this far!

Talk to you soon.

Vince

6. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

I've got players looking forward to this event. Look out for The Woodlands gang.

7. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Hmm...all the way in Arlington...hopefully I can get a ride there. This is an event not to miss, I can' t wait. :)

8. Whicker

Whicker New Member

This place is just too far for me to make it this year =(
    Good luck to everyone else.

9. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Y'all better watch yourselves.....The Clay Family is going to make another strong strong showing like we did last year he he he

10. evilcaturne666

evilcaturne666 New Member

ill probably come

11. MetaMetaGross

MetaMetaGross New Member

Kewl, one I can drive myself to 8o)

12. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

YaY !!

Danny gets to come to the BIG Showdown

Woohooooo

13. AXE

AXE New Member

Couldnt it have been one week later
    I have finals the following week.
    Other wise id be more than willing to make the trip.
    But who knows u might still see me there...

14. This date was choosen because the public schools in Oklahoma are out on May 20th. And graduation in the D/FW area would be on the weekend of May 28th. I am sorry that this date does not fit into the schedules of some players. Good luck at the "Regionals" that you do get to play in.

MP Birch

15. mewsmom

mewsmom New Member

Well the date fits into our schedule. Kids get out the 20th and we'll be on our way back to TX for a Pokemon showdown.

Hoping we can count on awesome weather to head over to Hurricane Harbor.

Cya all in May :clap:

16. the_sniper

the_sniper New Member

Florida's traveling team will be there.Long drive though.

17. ST Pika

ST Pika New Member

If there is no Regional on the 21st in my area... (talks are happening to change Midwest and Great Lakes dates, I hope it works out)... then I may be able to make the 1800 mile roundtrip for this one. We'll have to wait and see what happens. If not, I'll still get to play and meet you all in the not too distant future, anyways- since I will be Tulsa based after nationals.

18. Welcome!!! I love it when players come from all over to these huge events. Good luck, and I am looking forward to the "Florida~Travel Team".

MP Birch

19. coolmanderzx

coolmanderzx New Member

yea I'll be able to drop by to regionals. :clap: Close to home and 4 days b4 my b-day and schools long over. Hopefully lady luck pays me a visit.

20. Welcome to the Pokemon South!!! BANGINBOX came down for a little while and there was never a dull moment. I am sure that you will liven up the South.

MP Birch