1 moonlight stadium

energy

4 sp energy
2 :fire:
2:metal:
3:psychic:
1:dark:

srategy

blaze is the main attacker. against other sp decks, get out mewtwo. if they counter w/ dialgaG,retreat mewtwo w/ moonlight get out blaze and KO dialga.then poketurn blaze, send out mew two then repeat:thumb: , uxie is the counter against machamp:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
I would take out the Mr. Mime because since you have Dialga G Lv. X in play its body does nothing. I would take out the Darkrai G as well, since you don't have anything like Wigglytuff to put your opponent to sleep. In their places, I would add in another Uxie and another Poketurn. Then, I would take out the Basic Darkness energy and put in another Psychic energy, since if one is prized Mewtwo can't do much. And I would also take out a Warp Point or the Moonlight Stadium for a Toxicroak G Promo in case you run into Luxray GL.

yah, great ideas, :smile:I'll up date the list . if I can get a toxi I will play it, in my area, luxray has emerged:thumb: but...I would not retreat dialgaX if I would whanted to get out mr.mime, I whoud poke turn it:thumb::thumb:

This looks like it could destroy almost any sp deck, but what will you do against stage 2s? With all these kingdras running around, you might have a tough time. I would take out the dialgas for another sp like luxray or absol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back