Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SPASH EYES 2.0 (something New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruggy

OK THIS DECK NEEDS ALOT OF WORK TO BE DONE ITS SOMETHING I MADE IN A RUSH AS ANOTHER (FUN/I WONDER) DECK SO BARE WITH ME ON THIS ONE THE THING OF THIS DECK IS ITS MAIN HITTER IS LUX WITH THE WHOLE PULL ONE OUT AND CRADAUNT TO BOUCE THE GOOD BUILT UP SO YOU CAN KEEP HITTING WITH LUX PLUS ALL THE BOUCING OF THE NRG KEEPS IT FROM BEING KOED AND LEAVING YOU WITH NO NRG SO ...

SPLASH EYES 2.0
POKE 21
:water:2 Phione MD
:lightning2 Pachirisu GE
:lightning3-1-3 Luxray DP1
:water:3-3 Crawdaunt ex HP
:fighting:2-2 claydol SW

Nrg 18
4 :water:
4 DOUBLE
10 :lightning

Trainer 21
3 wager
3 roseanne's research
2 Warp Point
3 Battle Frontier
1 night maintenance
1 scott
2 celieo's
3 OAKS VISIT
3 RARE CANDY

Last edited:
It helps you set up, and lets you look at your opponents hand before using Luxrays power, so that way you dont use it then find they dont even have any basic.
It makes it much easier and more reliable to force something to the bench and it helps you set up faster.

It helps you set up, and lets you look at your opponents hand before using Luxrays power, so that way you dont use it then find they dont even have any basic.
It makes it much easier and more reliable to force something to the bench and it helps you set up faster.

cool cool but can i risk another line with that when i need the bench space i have

cut down two lightning energy, and put two team galactic's wager in. When you dark palm, it gives you a chance to wager the pokes back to their deck, before they can put it back out.

Dark Palm puts them back to the deck anyways.
But yea, definitely take out 2 Electric.
and yes, you can offord the bench space, it will help out tremendously.

cut down two lightning energy, and put two team galactic's wager in. When you dark palm, it gives you a chance to wager the pokes back to their deck, before they can put it back out.

if i wager they might have notihing and if i dont they might hold back so dusk dont hit there good built up poke

-2 warp point and 1 scott
+3 roseanne's research

-2 copycat
-1 bf
-1/1/1 luxray

+2/2 claydol
+2 wager
+1 mew ex hp

i think you need claydoll since none of the pokemon realy have good supporting abilities, you could go for milotic like ballard did and many others but, claydoll is the bbest supporting pokemon for almost any deck milotic let's you see their hand which helps your deck but if you need to do that play mew ex hp and still use claydol IMO it's better that way

-2 warp point and 1 scott
+3 roseanne's research

-2 copycat
-1 bf
-1/1/1 luxray

+2/2 claydol
+2 wager
+1 mew ex hp

i think you need claydoll since none of the pokemon realy have good supporting abilities, you could go for milotic like ballard did and many others but, claydoll is the bbest supporting pokemon for almost any deck milotic let's you see their hand which helps your deck but if you need to do that play mew ex hp and still use claydol IMO it's better that way

what mew??? link me on that one cus im not finding it.. well updated the list tell me what you think

The problem that Luxray has ALWAYS held was "Hey, what do I do with the energy I have to move?"
Heck, before even going there, we have to wonder "How are these energy even hitting play in the first place?"

To solve the second issue... I wonder how useful Rotom (Majestic Dawn) might be (Spoilers are in the Entry Pack DX 2008 cards, similar to Empoleon). Rotom's energyless attachment of two basic energy from discard basically doubles how fast a Luxray can attack. Using Claydol in the background to help draw, finding those Luxrays shouldn't be too hard. Now the question becomes, how do we get energy in the discard for Rotom? Lunatone GE can help, as can draw cards such as TV Reporter.

Since you're using Luxray as an attacker, this might come in handy to keep in mind... At least, if you live in an area where Majestic Dawn is coming out somewhat soon.

More switch or warp. I don't think 2 is enough with this deck. I like the Super Scoop up idea, but I hate failing the flip in a pinch.

2-2 Crawdaunt ex

More switch or warp. I don't think 2 is enough with this deck. I like the Super Scoop up idea, but I hate failing the flip in a pinch.

2-2 Crawdaunt ex

thanks i took your idea but i need some room for the warp point so fill me in

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

The problem that Luxray has ALWAYS held was "Hey, what do I do with the energy I have to move?"
Heck, before even going there, we have to wonder "How are these energy even hitting play in the first place?"

To solve the second issue... I wonder how useful Rotom (Majestic Dawn) might be (Spoilers are in the Entry Pack DX 2008 cards, similar to Empoleon). Rotom's energyless attachment of two basic energy from discard basically doubles how fast a Luxray can attack. Using Claydol in the background to help draw, finding those Luxrays shouldn't be too hard. Now the question becomes, how do we get energy in the discard for Rotom? Lunatone GE can help, as can draw cards such as TV Reporter.

Since you're using Luxray as an attacker, this might come in handy to keep in mind... At least, if you live in an area where Majestic Dawn is coming out somewhat soon.

with the moving of the nrg you move it to the next lux

when rotom comes out it will be in here

i'll use discard cards such as holon mentor and replace the claydol with delkat as soon as rotom comes out energy draw?

Last edited:
this could work make sure there big guy is on the bench by either warp point or it already being there then crawdaunt ex splash back then evole bring the basic of there big guy active wager ko move enrgy 2 benched luxio repeat process

2-2 crawdaunt take out phione play 4 pachi, 2 luxio, 4 rare candy,3 to 4 warp, 4 bebe's so u can get crawdaunt ex, 4 wager, 2 rosseannes, maybe even matyke mantyne, drop battle frontier to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back