Sponge Archie E-on Walrein

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by OHB, Mar 10, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OHB

OHB Member

Pokemon 4
    4 Team Aqua's Walrein

Trainers: 36
    4 Archie
    4 Mysterious
    4 Root
    4 Claw
    4 Professor Oak's Research
    4 Power Charge
    2 Team Aqua Hideout
    4 Team Aqua TM 01
    2 Switch
    4 Potion

Energy: 20
    4 Darkness
    4 Aqua's Energy
    12 Water

Basicly get a hand of your desire and hit them with a had you like probly something like this 2 Archie 2 root 1 water 1aqua 1 Oak why i chose walrein eziest to power up power plow kinda good not the best could be better only but none the less great head start i need fix for the trainers so ill be glad to read your oppions

2. dld4a

dld4a Feature Writer

IMO

You forgot to put in a way to get Walrein into your discard pile, like Aqua Schemer and TV Reporter. Put in Aqua Conspirator and PETM. Add Brineys Compensation. Drop POR, and I'm not sure what else, I guess some of the Fossils don't know though? I think the TM will help stall early. So you might want to keep those.

3. mozartrules

mozartrules New Member

That is only a good thing if you play Maxie (takes cards from hand or discard pile), Archie can only take the cards from the deck.

I would be a little worried about my only Pokemon having double weakness, even if neither are that widely played. I know it is hard to find room, but you could consider adding two holo Crawdaunt/Sharpedo to at least have an alternative.

You would probably need to add Crystal Shard, you have an automatic loss against BAR as things stand now.

4. regice froze you

regice froze you New Member

your deck takes too many turns. With Walrien, you return any basic water, so aqua's energy is piontless. I think that Walrien is not as good as Aggron(Magna's). Your trainers are fine except for power charge. By the time you hand you want, your oppant will have all the cards to beat you.

5. dld4a

dld4a Feature Writer

Sorry about the Archie thing I thought it was discard pile only. I think Regice is probably right in his opinion. Aqua's Walrein probably won't see much action until Blastiose EX comes out.

6. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Darn straight.

7. OHB

OHB Member

thats why i put that aqua tm i can chose any special conditon and i need to find a way to get it back tho :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.