2 Cynthia's Plan
2 Night M.
2 Wager
2 Moonlight Staduim
4 Roseanne's
2 Warp Point

Energy: 0

Strategy:
You use Bronzong/Yanmega to spread, omastar helps clean up.

Ok here we go people: You WILL probably be losing a lot but thats fine, you bide your time and then draw 4-5 prizes at once.. its just how it works.. you put your opponent in a false sense of security.

Last edited:
Hmmmm .. . interesting.

I'd almost say Hermit > Mars, though, at least for the rest of this format.
Probably more TSD, too. Wager w/no Claydol seems like a huge risk, too.

I'm assuming this is for NEXT format, right? P-Lock just mauls you right now, so I'd put 4 Scrambles in for this format.

No worries! Looks good, but doesnt the Basics need a Energy or two to do their attack? I guess you dont really need them though, which is Crazy to see a deck work off NO energy You could run 2-2 Gorebyss GE to Bring up a Unwilling Claydol, it is a Free attack and Free Retreat! It will also help with Sniping something Good off the bench while they have something they Dont want active!!!

Cute idea, but I think you should run some energy so you can attack, just incase you need to.

I do attack... all of their attacks cost 0.......
good idea on the Gorbyss

Phazon: ya its DP on so no Hermit.. ill add that to the title

Yanmega does an attack like Prinplup's Aqua Shower, but it switches your opponents pokemon, for FREE!!!

I have a few ideas for this card Myself!

Ugg.... this deck.... blehh

You would not believe what this deck can do with spread. This is one sick deck, even if its only good for league, you will have lots of fun driveing everyone crazy.

Spread decks ARE BACK!!!

My only fix is no zapdose, go for another spiritomb.

Last edited:
The only GLARING problem I see is that you'll be starting with power-based tech basics and one of your two fossils quite often. Personally, I'd add even more fossils, just so you can manipulate your set-up a bit more.

BTW, if Yanmega has a Retreat Cost, how about Unown Q? Having him in there gives you a free retreat Basic, and he can grant free retreat to guys with r-costs of 1.

Ugg.... this deck.... blehh

You would not believe what this deck can do with spread. This is one sick deck, even if its only good for league, you will have lots of fun driveing everyone crazy.

Spread decks ARE BACK!!!

My only fix is no zapdose, go for another spiritomb.

You are SO true! That is why almost ALL my decks have Empoleon or some other damage spreader in there. I love seeing those little dice everywhere on the opponents side, makes me feel like I am doing something, lol! I cant wait till next Format, I am LOADED with ideas!:thumb:

I would say add more Warp points because that Zapdos start will make the deck lose completely.

Also, I know it would be hilarious to beat someone and say, "you got beat by a deck with no energy, you stink!" but I think that 4 call energy might be essential. Maybe make room for 4 call and 2 more Warps.

I think 3-4 Spirtiomb would be best and no Zap.
BUT if you start with Spiritomb then youre screwed.
I feel you should add more Switch/Warp/Moonlight

master balls not legal i think you mean dusk. lol.

But im trying to make something like this but add call nrg but other then that good list.1!

Jeez a no energy damage spread how annoying. I'm liking the idea but what I someone got gutsy enough to run Bastiodon tech for bench protection?

Then pick up ur cards and walk away =D
but i think thats what omastar is for too

a fix from me would be take out a zapdos for a spirit tomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back