Spring Tin Details Released

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Hagrid23, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hagrid23

Hagrid23 New Member

Coming This Spring!

What could make this specially designed Pokémon Trading Card Game Collector’s Tin even better for players and collectors alike? How about 1 of 3 exciting legendary Diamond & Pearl Series cards that will add real power to any Pokémon TCG collection! Collect them, trade them, train them...but don’t miss them!
    [FONT=TOANPU+DINEngschriftStd,DIN Engschrift ***]
    • 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
    • 1 of 3 foil Diamond & Pearl Series promo cards— Dialga, Palkia, or a new legendary Pokémon!
    • A great window design for displaying your favorite card!
    [/FONT]In Stores Spring 2008!

2. Jason

Jason New Member

Hmm... No images? Ah well... Could it be the alt artwork of the Dialga and Palkia as well as the DP4 Darkrai or something? =)

3. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

th new art for darkrai better be good

I already like the artwork for dialga lv.x

4. Jason

Jason New Member

Oh..Tins are always Lv.X, right? If that the case.... Palkia and Dialga as well as.... another Darkrai that Japan wont get it for a while?

5. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

OMG, if Darkrai Lv X would be in the tin, it's value would go down, by far!

6. Epyon0015

Epyon0015 New Member

I might happen to all LvX. So far as of right now all LvXs are reprinted except for Magmortar and Electivire

Darkrai has a promo LvX as well. So more likely Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai are the ones.

7. Pablo

Pablo New Member

And Gardevoir and Honchkrow... So half have been reprinted and half not.

8. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

they are going to make mostly every lv.x a tin promo for the little unexpierienced players (excuse my spelling please.)

9. tglilly

tglilly New Member

If they do make every lv x a tin promo then that would be good news for players...but bad news to colectors....

10. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

I dont think it will hurt as badly as you think, if it is indeed the Lv. X's.

Drew

11. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

I really like how they are trying to make Lv. X's affordable for all.
    Back in the ex days, you needed 2-4 ex's or more to make a lot of the popular decks, which wasn't good news for newer players not able to fork over 80 bucks JUST for those cards.
    But now GOOD Lv. X's can be found in a tin that's only 15 bucks AND you get 4 packs, nice!
    I am really likin how they are doin this.

12. Skitty

Skitty New Member

This makes me wonder if there will be Lv.Xs of Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai in DP4 in English.
    The English DP4 info didn't say those would be the Lv.Xs did it? They just said that they would be in the set.
    I'm guessing that Cresselia, Leafeon and Glaceon with be the Lv.Xs in DP4 while there will be regular versions of Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai.
    If that is true, then the tins will be the only way to get these in English.

13. Tego

Tego New Member

That sounds very unlikely, since there already are two different artwork versions of Palkia/Dialga lv X in Japan. They could just take the booster pack edition of Palkia lv X in the set and the theme deck edition of Palkia lv X in the tins, for example.

14. Skitty

Skitty New Member

Maybe. But would that mean we would have 6 Lv.X in the set? That seems lese likely to me.
    If they don't have Cresselia, Leafeon and Glaceon Lv.Xs in the set then we'll be even further back than Japan.

15. spoinkmaster

spoinkmaster New Member

No beause the regular art would mainatain its value. Check the DP1 tins, the regular art version prices did NOT plummet.

16. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I'm still waiting for the promo versions of the MT and SW cards. And before anyone says, "Well there aren't any alternate art lv.X's for those cards in Japan," remember that we got the alternate art lv.X's for Infernape/Torterra/Empoleon before Japan did. So it's very possible that we could get these before them too.

17. PkmnManiac

PkmnManiac New Member

I would definitly take the Palkia LV.X....if that's what's coming out.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  18. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I sincerely hope Garchomp Lvl. X is in one of those tins. I've been waiting for him for many moons.

- Croatian "I want my Land Shark!" Nidoking

19. PkmnManiac

PkmnManiac New Member

You may have waited for him, but only I will be able to tame him

20. Acril

Acril New Member

Somehow I doubt Garchomp as well...when they say legendary, they have to mean the Dragons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.