Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sp's Lusby Cities Report

SuicidalPikachu

aight, i played Blisspoleon today cause it is a hilariously fun deck. not a bad choice.

Round 1:

Me v Blissey/Banette

this is something i didnt see coming at all. he out-speeded me and won.

0-1

Round 2:

Me v Lucario/Dodrio

i was like ZOMG how the heck am i supposed to beat this thing. EMPOLEON FTW!!

1-1

Round 3:

Me v Flycario

what was w/ all the Lucarios today? he didnt get any trainers at all and i plow through it w/ blissey

2-1

Round 4:

Me v Gardallade/Alakazam

this was a wierd match-up, but empoleon wins it for me.

3-1

Round 5:

Me v Gallade/Lucario

i was about to right auto-loss on my paper, i swear. BUT holon energy WP, combined with amazingly bad luck on my opponent's part makes it so that they can't bring down anything (WP'd blissey being the weakest) and i make gardy x go boom.

4-1

TOP CUT!!

Round 1:

Me v Ban/Bliss again. i win the first round because of shear awesomeness. he wins the second round cause i got nearly donked. 3rd round was really close, i almost had it. 1 more turn and i woulda had the double KO w/ Empoleon. but NOOOOO. he has a blissey with 3 energy on it, i figure hey, im safe w/ my full hp empoleon. he plays Boost, 3 Plus Powers, a Strength Charm, and he gets another energy out of the discard for 130 exactly.

yea, i end up going 3-4 since we didnt go for whomever got 3rd or 4th.

he ends up winning after playing Pramawat's Honchy deck, crazy stuff in that list.

Me v Ban/Bliss again. i win the first round because of shear awesomeness. he wins the second round cause i got nearly donked. 3rd round was really close, i almost had it. 1 more turn and i woulda had the double KO w/ Empoleon. but NOOOOO. he has a blissey with 3 energy on it, i figure hey, im safe w/ my full hp empoleon. he plays Boost, 3 Plus Powers, a Strength Charm, and he gets another energy out of the discard for 130 exactly.

Wow, I really didn't notice that the first time I read your report. That's a really big LOL.

Hey, remember when Luke used Bannete's first attack when you had a Holon WP on your Blissey?
Already announced the attack, too late.:biggrin:
Nice that he could recover from that, though.

yea lol. i was thinking i'd have to retreat for empoleon. o yea, i forgot to mention, he Er2'd all the energy off of it like 2-3 times.

Back