Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis Area City Championship! Prize Added!!

meganium45

Ladys and Gentlemen, boys and girls, trainers and posers...It is time for Meganium 45 to announce the schedule for City Championships for February, 2004, with more to be added.

At this point:

February 28th, starting at noon - Gathering Ground in St. Louis, 2635 Hampton Avenue
www.gatheringground.com for further directions

$5.00 entry fee for all participants in the main event!

Registration starts at noon, tourney begins at 12:30.

All tourneys will be modified format, cards only legal from the sets of Expeidition on....

Great prizes to the top finishers of all 3 age divisions, 10 and under, 11-14 and 15 and over

Pending interest, Ruby/\sapphire draft to follow February 28th event...

More details to come, stay tuned to www.pokemon-tcg.com for more details!

BONUS PRIZES - The Tell you Friends Attendance Prize! If the tourney gets 50 or more participants, in addition to the prizes promised by Nintendo....I will give out an ENTIRE BOX of Dragon as an attendance prize - 6 separate prizes of 6 packs each!!!! - Only available to players who did not finish in the top 4....

AND...For the overall WINNER OF THE TOURNEY (as decided by the glorious tiebreakers if need be) I will give one FIRST EDITION BASE SET PACK - UNOPENED!!! How many of these do you even SEE anymore? So, not only do you want to OWN YOUR DIVISION, you now want to OWN THE TOURNEY to get a great bonus prize!!!!

Meganium45

Last edited:
I really wish I could make it to Gathering Ground on the 7th, but I have another obligation =( However I can make it to Dizzy's Dugout.. Hopefully I can get a ride from someone.

Anyway do you have any idea what the prizes are?

Colin... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Less competition for me I guess, but that still really really sucks man. I'll probably try and make the Gathering Ground one since its closer and such. I'll let yas know if I can make it and such. Thanks for getting this information out pretty early Vince, it helps a LOT.

Hey Vince looks as though we will not get to hold these in Sedalia as I have not heard anything back. Was wondering though they show all the dates in Feb. when the TCG site states March ? Anyway we will not get to travel to your's maybe next time. Starting to remind me of WOTC.

I PMd you, and I will be talking with Steve at PUI to see about hosting at Queen City. I will come out if need be (remember, I bring players too!)

Talk to you soon

Vince

btw, meganium, do you know what my POP ID and password is? I forgot my ID and i wasn't even aware i had a password lol.

I meganium 45 have your ID and your password. When I get home I will e-mail both to you!

Talk to you soon!

See you all there!

Meganium45

(Will there be a Blaz/Eggs Deck, will Sheninja come out to play, how about Aggron EX/Wailord again, will Gardevoir steal the scene, Will the Scizor/Furret/Sneasel speed the scene again, or will someone come up with something creative yet again.....only time will tell.....)

Given that this event will start at noon, I will promise at least one draft (Rochester most likely) of Ruby/Sapphire (YES RUBY/SAPPHIRE) before store closing after the event....price TBA, but not over 15 per player!

And yes, the limited event will be sanctioned too!

I might just be able to come to both lucky me but still sorting evething out wit mother please say shell et me go please sa y shell let me go

Ruby Sapphire Draft will be going on after the main event - if there is time, we will Rochester.

Put your MAD DRAFTING skills to the test for once and for all, and hopefully pick up a few Delcatty on the way!

Meganium45

Come on, Colin/

You know Dragon King is gone, I am trying to get them to pull the event off of the calendar. Its listing shows it as cancelled.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Vince

Hey Hey

I'm almost positive I'm gonna be at both of them? Will I play or judge, that is the question? I'm sure I'll play in one of them. Vince, if it's possible...I'll judge one of them so you can play in it if you wanna? If I do play, you shall all soon experience the wrath of my new Kyroge Ex / Groudon Ex with Breloom TecH beat-stick of a deck!!! muahahahahahaha Wait a minute... :confused: :confused: :confused:

'Duck
:D

Appreciate it 'duck, but as TO, I cannot play, even if I would want to, so go ahead and plan to play in them. The Kyogre/Groudon decklist is a beast.

Once people see it, BAR will be a memory, distant memory

M45

Back