St. Louis Area Pokemon Leagues!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by meganium45, Oct 9, 2003.

1. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Attention Pokemon League Players!!!!

Do you have the desire to play against the best players in the area?

Do you have the desire to see your name in lights (OK, on the internet) every week if you win?

If so you need to come to one of the following two league times:

Dragon King (www.dkhobby.com) in St. Charles, Missouri on Wednesdays from 6pm-8pm or

The Gathering Ground (www.gatheringground.com) on Hampton in St. Louis, Missouri on Saturdays from 3-5ish pm.

Tourneys every week, $3 admission, everyone who plays gets a pack of either Ruby/Sapphire or Sandstorm, more to the winners of the events!

Had a great showing at Dragon King last night (9/8/03) ! 20 players!

Congratulations to the two people who finished undefeated:
    Neil H. and ahhhh, senility is a horrible thing (will be updated later), er it was Colin...

Also, at Gathering Ground on (9/4/03) had a great gathering, super kudos to Rachel Arney for not only getting things started, but also for tying for the championship!!!!

Congratulations to the two people who finished undefeated at Gathering Ground:

Rachel A. and Zak K.!

Next tourney will be at the Gathering Ground on Saturday at 3 pm, and then again at Dragon King next Wednesday at 6 pm

Hope to see you all there, come compete with the best!

DRAGON PRERELEASE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 15th AT THE GATHERING GROUND $15.00 to enter, REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 12:30!!!!

Meganium45

Check the websites for exact directions!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2003
  2. swanton1717

swanton1717 New Member

Lol i was the other guy who went undefeated on Wednesday at DK X| How can you forget Colin??! =P I played Cradily/Xatu on Wed DK and on Sat at GG i played Shiftry/Slowking. Neil played a baby porter Gengar at DK. And at GG Rachel beat me in the finals with Scizor/Kingdra and Zak played Expedition Alakazam with lots of backup. Anyway these leagues are getting larger and larger every single week and it is good competition, especially at DK.

If you can manage to come for the Dragon PreRelease at GG you should, Meg45 runs the BEST tourneys and ill be there =P Haha. Ill cya later.

3. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

OK, good hard fought battles on October 11th at Gathering Ground - 14 people and growing....welcome Cassidy, and congrats on your first win!

Winners this time were Matt and Colin!!!!

Will update with Wednesday results!!!