Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

st.louis missouri?

mewlover777

Just wondering why people say there are a missouri regionals... I don't think there is one on the pokemon site

just wanting to clarify that cuz us Mississippians would be very much better off if there is one there seeing as the only closer ones are in texas and florida

Thanks! :thumb:

There is a Missouri Regionals.

I am finalizing details with the venue, and do not want to announce until I have all the eyes dotted and the T's crossed.

I have looked at the space, and it will be EVEN BETTER than the space we had in 2006 in St. Louis.

Can you say, in a Mall???

But not like in the middle of a mall, we will have a 7000 square foot dedicated space.

Yes, there will be a Pokeball Dodgeball Room.

yes, there will be GREAT food (it is in a mall folks!)

It is a M45 event! You all know what to expect by now!!

Vince

I am finalizing details with the venue, and do not want to announce until I have all the eyes dotted and the T's crossed.

I have looked at the space, and it will be EVEN BETTER than the space we had in 2006 in St. Louis.

But not like in the middle of a mall, we will have a 7000 square foot dedicated space.

Vince

WOOO HOOO STL REGIONALS I CAN GO AGAIN!!!!!!

Vince

pokeball dodgeball was sooo much fun...
*hopes Nick doesn't break ceiling again:p*

wouldn't it be fun to have a tournament on a train...LOL....that would be intense right there....the poke tour!!!

Back