Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

...Star Sisterz...

GymLeaderPhil

I cant find this anywhere... for good reasons of course, but I'm looking for a place that actually sells this... DARE I SAY IT... Collectable Charms Game. Much appreciated, a little late for April Fools, but still a good gag gift. I certainly can't wait until Star Sisterz OP starts (along with Break Keys perhaps)... :rolleyes:
-Phil

Last edited:
As far as I know officially *coughwhizohcough* the StarSisterz game isn't out yet.

Don't laugh; I've seen it and it's a cute game, targeted towards the American Girl dolls/magazine age group. And don't worry about having to run OP for it; there isn't any way to do so that I can see.

I don't see what the big deal is: so it's a 'girl' game and will probably be sold in places like LimitedToo rather than game stores. DuelMasters is very obviously targeted towards the boys who play YGO, so much so that the CARDS refer to the player(s) with male pronouns...=/

'mom

Yeah, I just noticed that, 'Mom. Odd...

Charms? As in charm bracelet? OK... Eh, if the Delegate application is accepted, gotta learn it... hopefully, there'll be something to like.

Back