starbrust plez help its for battle roads

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by dragon2pol, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

17 POKEMON
    3 ho-oh-SW
    4 togepi-GE
    2 togetic-GE
    4 togekiss-GE
    2 baltoy-GE
    2 claydol-GE

25 TRAINER/SUPPORTER
    4 rare candy
    3 super scoop up
    2 bebe's search
    4 night maintenance
    2 roseanne's research
    4 quick ball
    4 poke rader
    2 cynthia's feelings

18 ENERGY
    2 :grass:
    2:psychic:
    2:water:
    2:dark:
    2:lightning
    2:metal:
    2:fire:
    2:fighting:
    2 call energy

the strat is easy get pokemon out of your deck with trainers & get rare candys & super scoop ups to power up ho-oh by going togepi to togakiss in 1 turn & ho-oh is ready by turn 3 also just in case you can super scoop up togakiss place togepi & next turn rare candy again. ITS A BEAST LOL

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  2. ragingphantom

ragingphantom New Member

this is skittles FYI. check some skittles lists for help. and run 3 of each color of energy

3. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

plez post help not tell me where to go thanks

4. ragingphantom

ragingphantom New Member

-2-2 claydol
    +1 togetic
    +2bebe
    +1 SSU
    -2 cynthia
    -2 call
    -4 radar
    +1 of each color of energy

5. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

thank you for your help if there are any more ideas plez let me know

6. LovingTheAlien

LovingTheAlien New Member

Hey Robert

This would be too slow. The entire reason this deck is good is because of its potential speed, which this lacks with regular draw luck. You have too many energies. Decide on a few to cut down to 2, cut out 1 togekiss line, and put the claydol back in. Run a few Pachirisu or Call energies(Pachi is easily searchable with roseanne's and takes hits while you set up). They'll help you set up the claydol/togekiss lines. With this it's possible by t2 to have 2 Ho-Oh ready to go. You'll be glad the claydol is in there. It will give you many more choices during a turn.

Hope I helped

Jesse

7. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

thats what i had i test played the new list & it was slow so thanks thats what ill do

8. Ok, you only have 59 cards when you add up your 3 sections. However, you miscounted energies, which you really have 6 more of. You are 5 cards over. You need to cut out 5 things.

9. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

im still updating im useing prerelease sleeves that i just opened now & they come only in 60 lolz

10. ThePokeDex

ThePokeDex New Member

you creepy little boy, in mks post u said jim roll my dad. geuss who i am grafton roll sooooo stop inpersonating whoever u are plz tell me who you are though:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

11. dragon2pol

dragon2pol New Member

someone hacked on my side i didnt mean to if you want come to hobby town this week & ill explain to you and your dad oo & im not a little boy lolz

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.