State Medals?

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by Prodigiosus, Mar 12, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Prodigiosus

Prodigiosus New Member

I finished 3rd today and was told that they did not arrive on time and thus are being mailed to my house. I'm fine with that, was just curious if this happened in any other state, and if someone could upload a picture of what they look like, that would be great.

2. dialga master

dialga master New Member

I think that pokemon USA has not got them.
    At least thats what My TO said.

3. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

All States are w/o medals at this point. They will be mailed out when rec'd by TPCi.

Keith

4. gallade

gallade New Member

Ya, i won, and they said i had to wait as well.

5. ATJdragon

ATJdragon New Member

same here
    i miss the trophy tho =(

6. cyrus5

cyrus5 New Member

i finished 4th yesterday,
    when i asked about the medals someone said this to me:

the office in Japan was busy doing some other things,
    so they didn't have any time to look to the blueprint and give permission for the copyrights.
    so they are still manifacturing the medals.
    he also said that we could expect them around the beginning of april.

7. Prodigiosus

Prodigiosus New Member

A disappointing, but understandable issue. Thanks for all the responses.

8. Haunter_FanBoy

Haunter_FanBoy New Member

I want my 2 3d place medals!

9. Kohrok

Kohrok New Member

Um... See ongoing Tsunami troubles. Let's just take a chill pill and wait until things settle down. Keep Japan in your thoughts

10. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

Yep, I was told I'd get my medal around mid-April. The Tsunami seems to be a huge factor in why it's going to take so long, which is completely understandable.

11. sar86

sar86 New Member

How is that understandable? Why were they not shipped before Friday?

12. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

Are you expecting me to answer that question? I'm sorry that they can't predict the weather?

13. sar86

sar86 New Member

I'm not expecting you to predict the weather, what happened in Japan is terrible. I'm expecting that the medals would get shipped more than a couple days before SPT's.

14. ace_201

ace_201 New Member

Pokemon Players can complain about ANYTHING can't they? O boo hoo Call of Legends! Oh boo hoo Lost World! Oh boo hoo my shiny medal! Sheesh. It isn't a big deal. Case and point. Be patient. I think if POP could have had the medals for States, they would have.

15. DIZZtheWHIZZ

DIZZtheWHIZZ New Member

I like complaining about people who complain too.

16. chrataxe

chrataxe New Member

I like to complaim about people who complain about people complaining.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

17. gallade

gallade New Member

I like having a discussion.

18. cyrus5

cyrus5 New Member

i don't know if you read my post but as posted earlier it's because they were busy with other things,
    so they didn't have time to look over the blueprint and give permisssion for the manifacturing of medals.
    that's why no one has the medals yet, not because the tsunami

19. JWittz

JWittz New Member

I wish my card game wasn't so constantly associated with tardiness. We had the slow Nationals date release last year, the slow rankings update this year, and now a slow medals delivery. Because the replacement of trophies caused such a stir, I was hoping they'd be on top of that.

20. chrataxe

chrataxe New Member

So, they didnt know what dates our states were on? I dont know about your job, but at mine, " I was busy with 'other' things" isnt an excuse for not getting my job done.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk