Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Steel Themed (Aggron/Nidoqueen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graygrey

Erg, I have too many pokemon but I like them all, I just don't know what to get rid of and replace!
This deck loses horribly to energy removals and...well basically everything.

26 Pokemon
3 Unown G(For Guard!)

2 Aron/2 Lairon
1 Aggron MT (I like him but jeez he takes forever to build up and not so impressive attacks)

2 Nidoran/1 Nidorina
1 Delta Nidoqueen (Invitation helps I guess and but her attacks helps after discarding a lot)

1 Dialga (Erg, I guess I use him for Flash Cannon, can be removed)
1 Skarmory (Air crash is decent if I use this Skarmory for a starting
1 Skarmory EX

1 Phione MD (Self explained)
2 Feebas
1 Milotic GE (Replace with Goldeen/Seeking?)
3 Staryu
2 Delta Starmie(Use Metal navigation and super scoop/Briney's Compassion to get those steels)

1 Stantler(Erg, what a useless started since I have like 1 supporter)
1 Promo Darkrai (I got this for free so I just threw it in the one with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time)

16Trainer/Supporter
1 Switch
1 Super Potion
1 Night Maintenance
1 Holon Legacy
1 Holon Research Tower (MUST replace these stadiums--but with what?)
1 Pokemon Trader
1 Moo-Moo Milk
1 Super Scoop up(I have Briney's some where)
1 Bebe's Search
1 Prof. Oak
1 Amulet Coin
1 Leftovers
3 Rare Candy
1 Dusk Ball

Energies
4 Special Steel
8 Steel
6 Water
1 Holon WP

In hand that I can replace
1 Scizor EX (With 3 scythers)
Magne set(Want to put these in for Zone Lv X later)
Goldeen/Seeking (2 Water for 50 seems not too bad?)

This deck seriously needs work. The water is there mainly for anti fire and phione in dire situations.
I already know I have too many pokemon and the ones I have already are mediocre. I'd like to keep
this deck primarily steel. If anyone can offer killer suggestions, that'd be awesome

^ lol, you say "play 2-2 claydol" to everyone. :lol:

Any way, about the deck......... Is it supposed to be unlimited? My suggestions are Hp-on.

-
1 Dialga
1 Skarmory
2 Feebas
1 Milotic GE
3 Staryu
2 Delta Starmie
1 Stantler
1 Promo Darkrai
1 Super Potion
1 Prof. Oak
1 Pokemon Trader
1 Moo-Moo Milk
1 Holon Legacy
1 Holon Research Tower

And now:
+
1 nidoran
1 nidorina
2 nidoqueen
2 arron
2 lairon
2 aggron
2-2 claydol
2 Crystal beach
2 Bebe's

That's my help. It also makes the deck modified, not unlimited, if that's O.K.

well none plays any source of good speed. it just wins u the game. moo-moo milk isnt that good in my opinion. its ok but not too good.

You really should look at using:

4-2-4 Aggron MT
3-3-1 Delcatty/ EX

Use Delcatty for energy draw to put the special metalsi n the discard so you can be hitting for 70 consistently! Catty also speeds up your draw and Delcatty EX is there for late game if you energy load your discard enough!!

Hey, thanks for the awesome suggestions. After playing a few matches, I find it pretty hard to
build up Aggron, but I guess it won't be too bad with Delcatty, but the Nidoqueen is pretty helpful.
I can see to add some more Bebe, but I am not sure how Claydol is.
Which set does it come from and what makes it so good? (I see it suggested everywhere).
Again, thanks for the suggestions!

The Claydol from Great encounters. It's power is once during your turn, you may put 1 or 2 cards from your hand onto the bottom of your deck. Then draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand. Plus, it's stackable. If you have 2 out, you can use it twice.

Hmm sounds good. Should I run Delcatty AND Claydol? Or just choose one over the other? As it stands
I think I'll have a hard time getting Claydols. Also a question really quick, is there any other way to get out
special steel/move/get them out of discard? All I can think of is the use of my starmies which use metal navigation and use Briney's compassion. After using Briney, I'm pretty much out of options. I probably will plan on keeping Nidoqueen and adding another.

Also I found a stadium in my collection called Island Cave which allows me to cure any status conditions whenever I attach an energy to a water, steel, or fighting--that useful or better stadiums out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back