Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Step 1: Togekiss. Step 2: Garchomp. Step 3:? Step 4: PROFIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Knee

Pokemanz(18)

3x Garchomp
2x Gabite
3x Gibble

2x Togepi
1x Togetic
2x Togekiss

2x Claydol(GE)
3x Baltoy

Trainers(22)

2x Quick Ball
2x Rosanne's Research
3x Professor Oak's Visit
4x Bebe's Search
2x Stevens advice
4x Rare candy
1x Energy Search(Meh. Bleh.)
2x Night Matinence
2x Team Galactic Wager

Energy(20)

2x Lightning Energy
4x Psychic energy
3x Fire Energy
4x Water energy
4x Fighting energy
2x Darkness energy
1x Boost Energy

Set up Chomp with Togekiss, Sweep Teams. Chomp 1 hits, Darkrai, Weavile, Magmortar, Tangrowth, Eggz, Sceptile, Gardevoir, And MORE!

Fun stuff, beat a Magmortar deck, lost do a GG deck due to lacking Claydols(Was running Ho-oh's and Furret's) and lost to a Banette 1st turn(Meh, might Add some Ho-oh's back in, meatshields, and can hit hard.)

It'd be a shame not to include plus powers or strength charms to help OHKO pokemon like Gallade and Magmortar lv.X.

The Pokemon are near identical to my deck... o.o Your trainers are really random, though. You will get murdered without windstorm, and I like playing crystal beach, because it can give mag/gardylade trouble. What do you do if you're up against something with more than 110 hp? That has to suck pretty bad. Like Prime said, you NEED Str Charms/Pluspowers.

This is a great idea but I think it needs some changes.

I'd take out the 4 Bebe's for 4 Celio's because you don't have to pay a cost with Bebe's.

Not sure if you need the two Wager - maybe take those out for 2 Windstorm.

I'd also remove one Baltoy and the Energy Search for two Crystal Beach.

Not everything has to be OHKO'd - its a cool thing for the deck to do, but if it takes two hits...that is OK.

Fixes-

-1 Oaks Visit
-1 Baltoy
-2 TGS(Not sure)
-1 Energy Search

+2x Crystal Beach
+3x Pluspower

Seem better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back