Sticky Punch!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Prime, Sep 23, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

3 Quagsire d DF
    3 Wooper d DF
    1 Lucario lv.X MT
    3 Lucario DP
    4 Riolu DP
    TOTAL: 14

4 DRE
    12 Fighting Energy
    TOTAL: 16

3 Mentor
    2 Fast Ball
    3 Celio's Network
    2 Rowan
    2 Steven
    1 Scott
    1 Team Galaxy's Wager
    2 Castaway
    4 Plus Power
    4 Cessation Crystal
    1 Strength Charm
    1 Buffer Piece
    2 Battle Frontier
    2 Night Maintenance
    TOTAL: 30

The whole idea to to attack with Lucario and Quagsire and shut down Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodies. Now, you might notice that Quagsire has a Poke-Power, and may be asking, how can you use it if your active Pokemon has a Cessation Crystal attached to it? Well the answer is...you don't. The only time you would use Quagsire's Poke-Power is when you don't have any Cessation Crystals in play and need to get some out of the discard pile. Quagsire makes a decent attacker and Wooper is very disruptive early on with Amnesia. Even though Quagsire takes GCC to attack, DRE works perfectly to pay for the G aspect of the cost. This deck has the most problems with decks like Empoleon that don't use Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies and has high HP.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  2. TeamPwnyJF

TeamPwnyJF Member

It's amazing that I thought of this idea as well, especially after seeing the way Alex used Quagsire this weekend...Glad you put a list up instead of me making one...

3. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I realized I counted 14 pokemon as 16, so I had 2 spaces left over. I threw in a tech strength charm and tech buffer piece. Although they might only have 1 use, you can reuse them with quagsire if you get the chance. Strength Charm and Plus Power FTW!

And yeah, I got the idea from Alex using it with Torterra.

4. KingGengar

KingGengar New Member

Dude, I was just thinking this... no kidding! But *you* invented it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.