Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Still waiting for January Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther_trainer

Hello. I was running the League at the Wizards of the Coast Store in the Moorestoen Mall in NJ and we have moved to another location now that the store is going out of business.

The problem is that I ordered the January Kits back in December and like many of you, I waited a long time for them to be released.

Now (I'm told) the league kits have been shipped and everything is fine... except I still haven't received my kit yet!

To make matters worse I have a tournament coming up this weekend and If it doen't come within the next two days I won't have anything for prize support!

Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do?

Thanks!

Scyther_trainer said:
Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do?

Thanks!

One of my stores that I order the kits for also didnt get theres. What you can do is email PUI give them the store name and league ID and they can track your order and see were it ended up at.

man ken that sucks. I dont know what to tell you. You could use the extra dark NRG as prize support, or just delay handing out the prizes

GodTrainer,
Thanks for you thoughts.
But, We don't have the dark engery anymore,,,we ready pass them out last seasson..=( We
just have to cross our Fingers and hope the kits come tomorrow....If not, I guest we will have to wing it
and whoever wins the troument this weekend, will get an I.O.U.. When the kits finally comes in.will give
the winners their prizes..=)...I hope it comes in time for the troument...I hope >.<

Have you got any old Wotc promos left? or any spare stage twos? A evo line in a 9 pocket page surrounded by foil energy still goes down well in the UK.

Man that sure sucks .. won't whine about the situation elsewhere ;) Now as NoPoke says any wotc promos left now come in handy and as he says an evo or 2 in nine pocket pages surrounded by foily energy look nice :)

If you let us know ahead of time in future we can always send you some old wotc promos from the UK for when Ninty fail to deliver..

Yes I emailed them. Here's the response:

It looks as though an entire batch of orders was missed in addition to the
production delay.

If you'll let me know how many kits you ordered, I'll run a trace to see if
it was processed, and in the event that it wasn't, I'll expedite those kits
to you.

Thanks much,

Dave Schwimmer
Pokémon Organized Play

I replied that I needed 2 kits and I'm waiting for a further response.

Thanks all for the support

Scyther_trainer said:
Yes I emailed them. Here's the response:

It looks as though an entire batch of orders was missed in addition to the
production delay.

If you'll let me know how many kits you ordered, I'll run a trace to see if
it was processed, and in the event that it wasn't, I'll expedite those kits
to you.

Thanks much,

Dave Schwimmer
Pokémon Organized Play

I replied that I needed 2 kits and I'm waiting for a further response.

Thanks all for the support

Good to hear that at least Dave is trying to help you out and getting you the kits.

He just responed back to me and said he shippied them out for Sat. delivery.

Wow! That's great. Now I just hope they arrive in time for the tournament!

:D :D :D

Is there anyway I could E-mail Dave on the update on the Kits if they arriving here in my country to our store running the OP. The store told us the kits are still there with PUI. If its is really OK (I'm always a bit shy on asking this) :pokeball:

Thanks!!!!! :)

pokeprofRaymond said:
Is there anyway I could E-mail Dave on the update on the Kits if they arriving here in my country to our store running the OP. The store told us the kits are still there with PUI. If its is really OK (I'm always a bit shy on asking this) :pokeball:

Thanks!!!!! :)

Don't be shy!

Email me at [email protected], or you can contact [email protected] for an update on the status in your country.

I will tell you that I don't administer the leagues or events in the Phillipines, but am certainly happy to work on helping you get information regarding our status in your region.

Thanks much,
Professor Dav

No sooner do I mention that Dave isn`t hardly around...:\ ;)

Great to see that Dave!Enjoy your stay.

`Sensei

What I would like to know now is:

* Did pokeprofRaymond get a reply?
* How long did it take in coming?
* Have the resolved your problem?
* was it worth emailing?

ukpokemonpro said:
What I would like to know now is:

* Did pokeprofRaymond get a reply?
Yes, one day after I e-mailed Dav (If ever he e-mailed me earlier than that, it was midnight in my time) ;) you know zzzzzzz.............. :)
* How long did it take in coming?
A day (or it colud be less). The e-mail said to clarify if my location is actually the Philippines :)
* Have the resolved your problem?
Not Yet. I made a nother e-mail.
* was it worth emailing?
Yes in a way but I'm too busy to check if there is any reply.

Email me at [email protected], or you can contact [email protected] for an update on the status in your country.

I will tell you that I don't administer the leagues or events in the Phillipines, but am certainly happy to work on helping you get information regarding our status in your region.

So you got a reply from one of the above AMAZING!

But they have yet to resolve your issues .. kinda expected

Keep us up to date and good luck !

ukpokemonpro said:
So you got a reply from one of the above AMAZING!

But they have yet to resolve your issues .. kinda expected

Keep us up to date and good luck !

As of this point I haven't received a reply after my clarification. Also my second e-mail had problems when it was sent. I will wait after three hours then I will make another e-mail. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back