Stop Gothitelle

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by tawapong, Jul 15, 2013.

1. tawapong

tawapong New Member

Hello,

Has anyone an idea how to stop Gothitelle/Accelgor deck with Plasma ?

After testing I found that even 2 Keldeo aren't enough to stop them.

2. King Piplup

King Piplup New Member

Be fast. That's really all you can do without teching so hard you wreck all of your other matchups.

3. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

I think the perfect counter is Mew EX. In my plasma list I run 2

4. thepliskin5005

thepliskin5005 New Member

Well you can have the boundies crossed audino you can put in there and you can put multiple audino's in the deck.

5. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Play a deck without Trainers

-or-

Wait for rotation.

Jokes aside, playing 2 Keldeo EX + a couple Float Stones helps a lot. I don't like the Audino tech, but some people run it. Cards that can hit the Basic Gothics hard and fast would be advised, so that means 1-2 Mewtwo EX + some number of DCEs. Most decks that are good at donking have a solid matchup, since all the Basics in the Gothic deck are relatively tiny. They might get a turn 2 Gothitelle if they drop 2 Gothita, but that's not that impressive if you can just smash through it quickly. The actual Accelgor Paralyze lock usually comes much later.
    If you want to go really deep, you can run Ninetales to break the trainer lock for a turn and then Tool Scrapper their Float Stones off and/or Catcher the Shelmet.

6. thepliskin5005

thepliskin5005 New Member

Hey gothitelle is coming back not in the next set but the set after. And gothitelle does run tool scraper so that could screw up keldeo.