Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Street Fighter 4

Dek

After constant remakes of SF2, Capcom has finally announced that Street Fighter 4 has begun development at the Capcom Gamer's Day in London.

Right now, the only media that is available is a small trailer of Ryu and Ken (that's two characters confirmed) fighting in an open field using cell-shading as the graphics style (would be interesting if they use it).

Also, it has not been announced as to which consoles this will be released on (though I already have a good guess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZP3WYiOncI

yea i seen that earlier today. I think it looks ok.

and im guessing the systems would be arcade,ps3, and 360.

but everyone knew that right.?

Im guessing late 08 early 09?

Is when it comes out, maybe earlier.

I usually dislike cell-shaded graphics, but that actually looks decent.

I'd like to see a Wii release, but of course odds are that won't happen :(

I usually dislike cell-shaded graphics, but that actually looks decent.

I'd like to see a Wii release, but of course odds are that won't happen :(
Well, it is quite obvious that many games on the Wii can use the Gamecube controllers (Brawl, DBZ, Guilty Gear to name a few), which means that there is a chance that there can still be a release on the Wii.

ya it will be interesting to see if any arcade machines make it to the U.S....that market is pretty much dead over here.

but 360 could use a popular fighting game for Live, maybe this is it

Was it my imagination or where shadows flying from their bodies whenever they got hit? Oh, and Blastoise, I don't appreciate your ill will towards this game coming out on PS3. Capcom is an independent group who has made games for Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony, and I don''t see youre problem with it being on PS3. Especially since there are in fact people (such as, say, me) who have PS3's and not 360s, and we have a right to enjoy Street Fighter as well, so be quiet. You don;t see me protesting the fact that it will obviously be on 360, do you?

Waah? It might very well not get released on PS3 considering

1. Sony's overall disapproval of 2D games
2. PS3's poor sales => low user base => low expected sales
3. difficulty to develop

It's not anyone's problem but your own that you dropped $600 on a PS3 and apparently can't afford a cheaper system...

Waah? It might very well not get released on PS3 considering

1. Sony's overall disapproval of 2D games
2. PS3's poor sales => low user base => low expected sales
3. difficulty to develop

It's not anyone's problem but your own that you dropped $600 on a PS3 and apparently can't afford a cheaper system...
Okay, first of all, I have plenty of money for a 360, but I have neither the time nor the sense of urgency. Next time I'm at a Gamestop I intend to pick one up, and if I don't get the chance I've got it lined up as a Christmas present from the folks. Second of all, I was not protesting that it may not be on PS3 (or the fact that it is incredibly doubtful), I was protesting that Blastoise (whatever happened to his post) shouted, and I quote, "NO WAY!" So, I have no problem if it isn't on PS3, or if people don't think it will, but if people shout about not wanting it on PS3, then I have a problem.

Back