Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

strenght charm

adrianmew2

I know that strenght charm is the new version of plus power but can you still using the plus power in the new format?

plus powers worked better in the old format I have tried to use the streath charm but never had a big impact that it used to do with plus power.

In modified, can you still using defender, lass, and scoop up?

does exist an item that is similar to defender on neo-on?

Scoop Up is legal for Neon Modified, but Defender and Lass are not. Each is from Base Set and was never a promo. There's not an item like Defender yet, at least as of Ruby and Sapphire set. I think in either Sandstorm or a future set, there's a Pokemon Tool that works like Defender.

Not sure what you're asking, but here's what I know about Modified. The first Modified was Rocket On!, meaning that the Team Rocket set was the earliest set you could use cards from. This Modified no longer exists. The current Modified I call Neon. This Modified allows cards from the Neo Genesis set and later, as well as Promo cards #21 and higher. This Modified will be replaced soon, but we don't know by what. There are two formats we think might become the new Modified. The first, which most people on this board would prefer, many call Eon. This is because the earliest set you can use is Expedition, which was the first Pokemon-E set. I'm not sure what the Promo barrier would be. The other we call Exxon. This one starts at EX: Ruby & Sapphire, and the only Promos allowed are the ones made by Nintendo.

Back