stupid Mac

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Lakak, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Lakak

Lakak New Member

ok, my mac is being *** again. Everything is enlarged, and its not just zoomed in. the cursor is big, files are big, I can't even see my avvy when I enter pokegym.

Plz help before my dad yells at me for breaking my PC accidently.

2. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Well that doesn't sound good....first, restart your Mac. Assuming you've done that try to remember if theres something you did to have caused that then try to undo it. second, your dad probly wont yell at you for something like that, cuz I know some friends who have all the text and everything enlarged on they're computer too. Most likely you just need to pull up an option thing and select "zoom out".

3. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Go to finder, click view, and click view options. You should be able to shrink everything there.

4. Lakak

Lakak New Member

btw, I'm using a Mac Pro. Apparently, theres really no zoom button that can make my cursor not huge. If I could compare how my PC looked, I would say it looked like those pre-school versions of Lego.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

hehe, its all good now. Just had to change resolution :p

mods, either lock this or make it a Mac help thread and move it somewhere else appropiate.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  5. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Victory!

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Go into system preferences and click on display!

Then change the screen resolution to a higher amount. I believe you have your resolution so low, that everything can't fit on the screen.

macs aren't stupid

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh! System Preferences' icon is a little white light switch with an apple to the right

If it isn't on your desktop or dock, check you applications folder for it

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007