Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Summer Tournaments at Pastimes FINAL TOURNAMENT AUG 14

Ice'Cold

Hey, as many of you probably heard this saturday june 19 is pokemon "play days" at Toys R'us. I figured that to get the new promo we could all go to pastimes, since it is just across the street. Maybe we could have a tournament with EX-Leagends as prizes? Let me know what you all think.

:EDITED TO REFLECT NEW DISCUSSION:

CURRENT DATES FOR TOURNAMENTS, SEE LAST FEW POSTS:

August 14

Last edited:
There's a TRU near Pastimes? Where? I don't remember seeing one there (but, I never really looked farther than Golf, so I don't really know...)

yeah, that'd be great. i remember the Toys 'R Us, its like a block away. a tournament would be awesome...especially a sanctioned one... yummm

Yeah Ryan, its right across the street from pastimes. A short walk away. And I would be able to get this tournament sanctioned.

if we are going to do some sort of pokemon thing on June 19th...

What format of tournament?
What time?
Since there is a TRU nearby, are we all going on a field trip there?

This could be a week-before-orgins thing too. It has to be modified constructed, and could you get those UK-promos for this, Adam/Sean?

Also, my buddies, bring your milotics/ninetales exs/desert shamans/copycats/oracles. I gots a lot to pay fro them!

Last edited:
We would get those new promos except it has to be sanctioned 2 weeks in advance. We will work on getting these for July though. (Sometime mid july- big!)

Modified Constructed is a MUST for this coming weekend (We just need 8 to sanction it)

Boo to draft! Yay to Modified!

Anyway, any specifics on when the actual tournament is gonna start? I'll be there for the that, but I don't really care to head to Toys R' Us for "Play Day" or whatever...

And yes, the cost of the tourney would be nice too.

Well, a nice draft with good prizes would be around or over $15 and I doubt that many people want to pay that. But for around $5 Im sure we could get some nice EX-Legends boosters. Figure around noon for a tournament to get going. Also there will be a large scale heroclix eventgoing on that day just for you information. Remember we need a MINIMUM 8 people to sanction this, or we could do it non sanctioned casual if you want. Whatever you guys choose. I will probably be playing in this tournament. Im looking to buy the following cards: Jirachi, Ninetales, Ninetales EX. All from the newest set. Let me know if you have them and bring them with to pastimes. Allright, see you guys there.

Okay I think its gonna be a draft cause we got 5 ppl that want a draft(JasonPwanda, his bro, my bro, Arthaz Zero and Me) Do u guys know when the tourney gonna start 12-12:30???

Last edited:
Draft or Modified???

Well, since we aren't doing unlimited, I'll go with a draft. As a matter of fact, if we do a draft, is it possible we can have some TM/TA boosters in there (maybe 4 HL and 2 TM/TA) or are we going Hidden Legends only?

It's already been stated to be a Modified tourney, it's a little late now to change that, Seeing as there's only 1 day before the event now...Also, so no one else asks, these are the details, as according to Adam:

DATE: Saturday, June 19th
TIME: Around Noon (That's 12:00 PM, people)
COST: "Around" $5
FORMAT: Modified Constructed (Bring your E-On decks people)

Cya guys there

ummm what bout this Well, a nice draft with good prizes would be around or over $15 and I doubt that many people want to pay that. But for around $5 Im sure we could get some nice EX-Legends boosters. Bullados just sighned onto the draft 6 ppl!!!And he said it was up to us which one we choose.

Last edited:
Back