Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Bowl Sunday - Feb 3rd - San Diego, Ca Great Encounters Pre

DATE: (Sunday) Feb 3, 2008 - "SUPER BOWL SUNDAY"

7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111

START TIME: 10 AM registration
10:45 AM deck construction begins

ENTRY FEE: $25

SIDE EVENTS: $25 THEME DECK CHALLENGE or BOOSTER DRAFT - interest and time permitting!!! :biggrin:

you will be given 30 mins to construct a 40 card deck (this includes your energy, which I'll provide) from the 6 booster packs handed out, after all players are seated that are participating in the tournament. SPACE is LIMITED to the FIRST 60 players. so please be on time :thumb:

for those that plan on running BASIC DARK or BASIC METAL energy, I will allow you to bring your own or you may proxy them with another BASIC ENERGY type that is not in your deck (for example: if you construct a deck playing only water and fire in it, you may use any of the other 4 basic types and proxy it as your BASIC DARK/METAL. I'll be sure to make announcement prior to deck construction.

just 2 more things: 1) NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED TO BE EATEN INSIDE THE STORE. THE EMPLOYEES ON DUTY WILL BE WATCHING AND WILL LET ME OR YOURSELF KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT EAT INSIDE THE STORE - THANK YOU. 2) YOU MUST PLAY IN ALL THE ROUNDS IN YOUR AGE GROUP TO RECEIVE YOUR 2 ADDITIONAL BOOSTER PACKS AND SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL GIFT (CARD SLEEVES).

so ROLL CALL, who's coming??? :smile:

Back