Super Shock Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by biogopher33, Aug 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biogopher33

biogopher33 New Member

Pokemon (14):

Pikachu Lv. 12
    Pikachu Lv. 14
    Pikachu Lv. 15
    Raichu Lv. 45
    Dark Raichu x2
    Raikou Lv. 26 x4
    Zapdos Lv. 64
    Zapdos Lv. 40
    Lt. Surge's Electabuzz Lv. 22
    Lt. Surge's Electabuzz Lv. 28

Trainer (25)

Berry
    Computer Search x2
    Energy Removal x3
    Energy Retrieval x3
    Erika x2
    Gold Berry x4
    Item Finder
    No Removal Gym
    Nightly Garbage Run x4
    Professor Oak x2
    Rocket's Hideout
    Super Energy Removal

Energy (21)

Lightning Energy x21

STRATEGY: Try not to run out of energy too fast and make sure you save up on the Gold Berries. If your pokemon can stay alive, they'll be able to knock off to serious damage. Use Lt. Surge's Electabuzz to attack energies to your benched pokemon faster.

2. dkates

dkates New Member

Interesting, but remember that a speed deck goes far in Unlimited. So, let's speed it up. If you have enough copies of the Promo Pikachu with the Charge attack, use it instead of the ones you have. Then, choose one type of Raichu and stick with it. Make the line 3 Pikachus and 2 Raichus, like you have it, just focus it more. Alternatively, you could use a Lt. Surge's Raichu line -- I've seen those work pretty impressively. Instead of Lt. Surge's Electabuzz, use Base Set Electabuzz. It's a good, cheap attacker. Instead of the Zapdoses, use Rocket's Zapdos. Instead of Raikou, use two Cleffa and two Tyrogue. Drop the single Berry for another Super Energy Removal. Drop the Energy Retrievals for two Item Finders and a Computer Search. Change the Rocket's Hideout to another No Removal Gym. Drop the Erikas for Fishermen. Drop 3 Lightning Energy for Focus Bands. Lots of changes, I know, but I hope I kept the spirit of the original.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.