Super Smash Bros. Character Tier Discussion

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Mew, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mew

Mew New Member

So, yeah this is a popular topic, and it might as well have it's own post.
    So, what's everyone thinking about the tier lists, or who's the best charcters?

This can go for Brawl or Melee, but it'd be better to clarify which one you're talking about so people will know how to respond.

Mewtwo is bad so he's last tier. GO!

2. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

There is no point to this. I do not believe in tiers. In the right hands Mewtwo could pwn Marth, or Ness could beat Sheik. The only truly worthless character is Pichu. It's not about the character, but the person playing it.

3. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

There are no tiers of characters. Only tiers of players, and whether they have enough skill to use the harder-to-use characters.

4. Tagrineth

Tagrineth New Member

Melee has pretty well settled and over-discussed tiers. YES, THEY DO EXIST, AS WITH ANY OTHER FIGHTING GAME.

Brawl isn't even out yet.

So what's the point to this thread...?

5. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

an expert player with mewtwo can beat a noob with marth yes

but two expert players of even level playing mewtwo to marth, and marth will win.

6. Mew

Mew New Member

7. Marril

Marril New Member

It's a very cleverly disguised trap meant to goad me into an argument about mind games.

8. Pablo

Pablo New Member

This only leads to flaming and trolling, reference here for more information: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41934

People can't discuss this in a civilized manner, and I do not feel like cleaning up every other post from a single thread which leads to obvious disagreements due to differences in experience/opinions/whatever. So yeah, discuss this somewhere else, more Smash related. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.