Super Spread Dp-0n

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Banette EX, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

Pokemon:21

4-4 Froslass LA
    3 Spirtbomb LA
    1 Giratina LA
    1 Zapdos MD
    3 Kyogre LA
    2-2 Claydol GE

Trainer:23

4 Professor Oaks Visit
    4 Bucks Training
    3 Roseanne's Research
    2 Cythania's Plan
    2 Bebe's Search
    4 Super Scoop Up
    2 Warp Point
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Technical Machine 02-Devolution

Energy:16

8 Water
    5 Psychic
    3 Call

Strategy: Its to Spread Spread Spread Spread until you cant spread anymore. The main attacker is Froslass,he does 40/10/10/10/10/10 and auto sleep. He has to be one of the best spreaders were getting from Legend Awakening. Also,his first attack can OHKO anything if its Koed,thats a great stall technique and can force them think twice about their moves. Spritbomb is liek the auto damage placement we needed with powers. It helps since Froslass hits everything,only downfall you can use its power more than once a turn. Giratina is a tech spread and is for his first attack,and if you can build his last one,can be very game breaking if they cant OHKO it. Kyogre is the starter and can spread 60/20/20/20/20/20 thats better than Froslass and can self accel it,only downfall is you have to discard the energy from it. Its still good since people still need time to setup and KO it.

Froslass LV.46 – Water – HP90
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Snorunt

[P] Destiny Bond: Discard 1 Psychic Energy attached to Froslass. During your opponent's next turn, if Froslass' HP is reduced to 0 by an attack, the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.
    [W][C] Icy Breath: 40 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. Place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Steel (+20)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

Spiritomb LV.44 – Psychic – HP70
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Cursed Breath
    You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Place 1 damage counter on every Pokemon in play that already has damage counters on it. This Power can't be used if you already used another Cursed Breath Poke-Power during your turn.

[P] Pain Move: Choose 1 damage counter on one of your Pokemon and move it onto one of your opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness: none
    Resistance: Colorless (-20)
    Retreat: 2

Giratina LV.52 – Psychic – HP100
    Basic Pokemon

[P][C] Shadow Force: Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Flip a coin, if heads prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Giratina during your opponent's next turn.
    [P][P][C][C] Cruel Blade: Does 50 damage plus an additional 10 damage for every damage counter on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
    Resistance: Colorless (-20)
    Retreat: 3

Kyogre LV.47 – Water – HP100
    Basic Pokemon

[.] Drizzle: Attach up to 2 Basic Water Energy cards from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.
    [W][W][C] High Tide: 60 damage. Discard 2 Water Energy attached to Kyogre and do 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 3

Buck's Training – Supporter

Draw 2 cards from your deck.
    When your Pokemon attacks, if this card is in play next to your Active Pokemon, each of your Active Pokemon's attacks does an additional 10 damage to any Active Pokemon.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Cynthia's Plan from DP5: Temple of Anger, Cry from the Mysterious Cynthia's Plan – Supporter

Return your hand to your deck and shuffle your deck. Then, draw 4 cards from your deck.
    If any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out on your opponent's previous turn, draw an additional 4 cards.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Poke-radar from DP5: Temple of Anger, Cry from the Mysterious Poke-radar – Trainer

Look at the top 5 cards of your deck, choose any number of Pokemon you find there, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Return the remaining cards to your deck and shuffle your deck.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

I don't really like spiritomb because it helps your opponents spread too.

3. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

but it helps more than hurts,especially early game when you just outspeed them and let it build.

4. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

When you kindly sent me the list, i was very happy. I Like Spread decks, but straight away i wanted to try prinplup DP or bronzong MD just for the spread aspect of this deck.

Luke

5. mario1

mario1 New Member

Do you realize that the name of psychic spoiler you listed is Spiritomb NOT Spiritbomb!

I am not to sure Kyogre should be so big in this deck.

6. fragnito

fragnito New Member

kyogre is the whole point of the deck
    t2 60 and 20 to all bench.. OMG!
    if you can pull that off twice in the first 3 turns, thats going to be too hard to come back from

7. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Something about this list just isn't right.

I like the Kyogre in here, maybe too much Spiritomb?

Perhaps the Zapdos is just out of place.

I would try to put in Bronzong MD

8. Fire Master

Fire Master New Member

What about Snowpoint Temple? All of your Pokemons are basics except Froslass, and it makes Kyogre more difficult to beat.

9. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

How about taking out a spiritomb or zapdos for a ditto. Also take out 4 psychic energy for multi energy because giritina only needs one psychic energy for it's first attack and it's second attack is really slow to use. plus if you do use it you do have the 2 psychic energy. Ditto is really good in here with multis because it can give you an extra turn. Water and psychic will be good probaly and there are cards that have attack costs like the eevee lutions with a type of energy and 2 other colorless energys so you can use a lot of attacks with ditto and a multi.

10. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I think the point of Giratina is for it's second attack.

Set it up after you spread alot and it hits really big

11. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

mario1: I call it spritBOMB because his power hits everything,making it a bomb,thats I used it,I know the difference,I know how to read and type.

Tried Bronzong,but Froslass is the main focus since it auto sleeps.

12. Zumanity

Zumanity New Member

IMO, if the deck is based on Kyogre starting, -1 Zapdos +1 Kyogre =4 Kyogre, you want have the highest possible chance of getting him as your starter. The rest can be used as recycle with cosmic/bebe's/etc or even attackers later in the game. Also have you considered Forretress? With froslass being your main attack, Forretress can sit on the bench and still use it's body to do spread, even tho its flip, it may be better than spiritomb's 1 shot then useless.

13. Ace-

Ace- New Member

Where is starmie? I know someone, who had a froslass deck:
    He played
    4-4 Froslass
    2-2 claydol
    1-1 starmie
    1-1 cresselia

i dont remember the trainers and energies. I played against it and i have to say that starmie kicked my claydol every time. Starmie helps a bit against Leafeon and eeveelutions. You should take out zapdos and 1-2 spiritomb(you dont need 3. if u have to start with spiritomb, then gg) and add in starmie.

14. fragnito

fragnito New Member

the only maybe about this deck is cresselia lv x?

15. Blade rush

Blade rush New Member

-1 Giratina
    -1 Spiritomb
    +1 Kyogre
    +1 Bebe's

Looks like a good list. I would also say that you should lose the calls and a devolutionater for a 2-2 line of Starmie.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  16. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I dunno about those changes.

The Giratina truly would do wonders in this deck, and the Spiritomb is GREAT in this deck.

However i do agree with the +1 Kyogre, probably -1 Zapdos though.

Starmie would do this deck some good, but not at the price of TM TS-2

17. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

Fraginito:You know I got it in my personal teched list,but this is more of a base for this deck tho.

Giranita does doe wonders,its possible to use his attack more than once and spread and then big damage. The IFDS will be the better choose tho since it does damage to defending and spread for up to 20 to each benched.

18. neb27

neb27 New Member

this sounds really cool, and i have most of the stuff for it. one question, why the girtina.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.