2 Felecity's
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Wager
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maitenance

Energy 16

13 Pscychic
3 Call

Strategy is to spread damage as much as possible. Starting with bronzong MD is preferred since you could kill your opponent's claydol or any of his power users easily. Then try to setup a claydol for support and afterwards grt a dusknoir lv.X and let it die. Afterwards you can have fun taking prizes.

Last edited:
Pokemon 21

3 Duskull IFDS
1 Dusclops IFDS
2 Dusknoir IFDS
1 Duskull DP
4 Bronzor IFDS
3 Bronzong MD
1 Bronzong IFDS
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
2 Unown G GE

Trainers 21

4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's
4 POV
2 Felecity's
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Wager
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maitenance

Energy 16

13 Pscychic
3 Call

Strategy is to spread damage as much as possible. Starting with bronzong MD is preferred since you could kill your opponent's claydol or any of his power users easily. Then try to setup a claydol for support and afterwards grt a dusknoir lv.X and let it die. Afterwards you can have fun taking prizes.

Your list is missing Dusknoir X.:tongue:

Are you using the Shiny duskull? You know they are rarer than X's, right? If not, I suggest taking the DP duskull for a shiny one.

hahahaha
I thought of a deck like this
but I think a 1-1 gengar could be useful
it can shoot down a claydol easy
considering everything else youll have going on

Your list is missing Dusknoir X.:tongue:

Are you using the Shiny duskull? You know they are rarer than X's, right? If not, I suggest taking the DP duskull for a shiny one.

Lol i forgot the dusk Lv.X...and i actually wrote duskull DP instead of dusknoir DP...and i had so much mistakes XD

And right now i have the shiny duskull. Maybe they won't be that rare in the english set....may be...

hahahaha
I thought of a deck like this
but I think a 1-1 gengar could be useful
it can shoot down a claydol easy
considering everything else youll have going on

I can kill claydol easily with both bronzong and dusknoir IFDS...i don't think that gengar is needed...

i have to agree with The Phenom1993, this deck doesn't take long to ko my claydols...it's quite a good list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back