2-1-2 Ampharos (SW)
3-2-3-1 Gardevoir (SW)

1-1 Claydol (GE)

4 Absol (SW)

27 Trainers:
4 Bebe’s Search (faster setup)
4 Roseanne’s Research (faster setup)
3 Professor Oak’s Visit (faster setup)
4 Premier Ball (combos with Gardevoir Lv.X)
4 Rare Candy (evolve faster)
4 Night Maintenance (combos with Gardevoir's Telepass)
4 Warp Point (combos with Gardevoir Lv.X's Teleportation)

13 Energy:
8 Psychic Energy
5 Lightning Energy

Strategy:
Absol as the starter, who discards from opponent's hand (hopefully Supporters)
Gardevoir, who uses the Supporters discarded by Absol
Ampharos, who makes opponent think before he tries to get rid of all his Supporters

When I meet Absol (SW), i think the best thing to do is get rid of all the Supporters i have in my hand. But what do you do when all your pokémon takes 10 damage for each Supporters you use?
Absol and Ampharos together destroys opponent's setup, if opponent doesnt use Supporters from his hand and all his pokémon takes 10 damage
Gardevoir also combos with Absol, since it can use Supporters in opponent's discard pile

Last edited:
- 4 Premier Ball
+ 2 Draw
+2 Celio's

Bebe's and Celio's can get the Gardy X just as good as Premier Ball, and they're not so restricted.

I like the strategy. I have honchkrow with absol, to dicard cards from opponents hand. If you whant to get rid of more cards you can use team galatic's mars and/or energy remuval 2. Don't put celio's in, because bebe's help your claydol. Nice deck:thumb:maybe i will try that also!

- 4 Premier Ball
+ 2 Draw
+2 Celio's

Bebe's and Celio's can get the Gardy X just as good as Premier Ball, and they're not so restricted.

If i use other cards than Premier Ball, I also have to add one more Gardevoir Lv.X.
I use the first Premier Ball to get Gardevoir Lv.X to my hand and put it onto Gardevoir
When Gardevoir Lv.X gets Knocked Out, i use Premier Ball to get it back from discard pile
In that way I can put it on 3 Gardevoir and only have 1 in the deck ;)

I don't think Team Galactic's Mars would be a good choice with Absol :/
Since its the meaning my opponent should have many cards in his/her hand, so I can discard the Supporters and then discard one more card

Thanks for comments! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back