3x Energy Restore
4x Prof. Oaks Visit
2x Night Maintence
2x Castaway

Energy 16

12x Lightning
2x Multi
2x Scramble

the idea is to use Ampharos' power and attack to spread damage. Rayquaza helps by sniping. Absol is to move the damage. Minun is just draw and Plusle is to get energy back .Shiftry EX is for anti power.Raikou helps spread damage
tell me what ya think:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Minun + Electrode doesn't work too well as a combo, since the Electrode dies during your turn, and thus does not set off Minun :/

Personally, I think playing rainbow energies and Ampharos together is a mistake. You need some colorless energies like Scramble and Cyclone which will not get discarded. Now, the idea of using Shiftry EX + Ampharos SW is a good idea, as this gives you non-lightning energies for Amphy (basic dark), plus the bodies compliment each other quite nicely.

If you're wondering how to set stuff up... The best way to set up stage 2 decks at this moment is Furret SW (for it's Seek Out attack to look for stage 2s/basics + Rare Candy)

Hope you keep this in mind, it'll be quite interesting to see if Ampharos can overcome the lingering fighting types (Lucario and Gallade in particular).

Minun and Electrode aren't supposed to be a combo. Electrode is there to OHKO pokemon with 100HP or less and then afterward I get an added bonus with the energy.Minun is just a good tech to draw with if you lost something the turn before. As for Shiftry EX I put it in.

I played a deck like this at league the other day and it really got my attention so I fixed this list. Any ideas are appriciated.

You really need non-lightning energies in the deck so that you don't discard so much with Ampharos' attack.

He has multi to provide dark energy cost. Anyway, having 2 minun isn't that needed. Cut 1 for another buffer piece. And since you play 3 Exs, play Bebe's search instead of celio. Actually, cut 1 energy restore and the minun for 2 Windstorm.

What is the best way to force people to play the supporters and take the damage, MAKE THEM!

Pokemon 18

4 Absol SW
4x Mareep
2x Flaaffy
4x Ampharos
1x Absol EX
1x Rayquaza EX D
1x Seedot DP
1x Shiftry EX CG

Trainers 25

4x Roseannes Research
4x Rare Candy
3x Celios
2x Bebe's
3x Great Ball/ Windstorm
4x Prof. Oaks Visit
2x Night Maintenance
2x Castaway
1x Buffer Piece

Energy 16

6 :dark:
6 :lightning
2 Cyclone
2 Scramble

With an Absol start, you begin to discard the stuff from there hands. This will make them want to use those Supporters knowing that they might get discarded soon. You also have no way of getting the Shiftry Ex and with only one being played, this just screams for Bebe! Even though you have Roseanne in here, Great Ball will definitely help get the seedot and Mareep for a faster Bench to spread that damage or throw in the Windstorm to help with the CC lock!! Ampharos gets overlooked as an attacker... 3 for 70 with no drawback is nice and then the option to discard to do additional damage is just wow! But remember that Amphy has to discard ALL electric energy, so be sure to attach those Cyclone and Dark to it with freedom of knowing it is all good! You want to be able to possibly do the +20 2-3 turns in a row, so this is why your being encouraged to make sure and play Dark. Multi still gets discarded if it is providing the Electric requirement! GL and Happy Deck building!

~Fish~

Less Minun/more Pluse 2 Pluse/1 Minun seeing as you want Pluse to start off doing 20 to either the bench or their active.SPREAD is the key.

Less Ampharos 3-2-3 should be good.play Bebe's,no NRG restore is needed,Ampharos attack should only be used when they have alot of NRG on the field and you need to SPREAD.

3-2-3 Ampharos SW
2 Absol Ex(maybe three)
1 Rayquaza d Ex
3 Pluse
2 Minun
1-0-1 Shiftry Ex CG
1 Jolteon * PK

Raikou isnt bad if you add NRG Switch in the deck,Im guessing spreading damage is the key,and thats the best way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back