SW PR in Cleveland TN 11-3-07

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Lawman, Oct 8, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

WHAT: PRERELEASE TOURNAMENT IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!
    WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 3, 2007, 11 AM – 4:30 P.M.
    WHERE: Dicehead Games
    Bradley Square Mall
    200 Paul Huff Pkwy #12
    Cleveland, TN
    WHAT YOU NEED: $25 ADMISSION PRICE, damage counters, dice/coin for flipping, lunch money
    POP ID NUMBER (we can give you one)
    WHAT YOU GET: 6 PACKS OF THE NEWEST SET (TO BUILD YOUR DECK)
    GUARANTEED TOTAL OF 8 PACKS, plus and an Exclusive SW item (sleeves again YEA! Poke TBD).
    FORMAT: LIMITED (40 CARD DECKS THAT YOU BUILD THAT DAY)
    REGISTRATION TIME: 11AM-12:00 P.M. TOURNEY BEGINS 12:30 P.M. (approx.) (HAVE 30 MINS. TO BUILD YOUR OWN DECK)

This is your chance to get the cards before anyone else will in town!

There will be assistance there if you haven’t built a 40 card deck before. Packs will be handed out and you will have 30 minutes to build a deck from the packs you open. DO NOT OPEN THE PACKS UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO!! YOU CANNOT TRADE CARDS WITH EACH OTHER to build your deck! Energy cards will be provided. Three age groups, Juniors (basically 10 & under), Seniors (11-14) and Masters (15 & up). There will be a SWISS AGE MODIFIED format used for the tourney. There will be raffles and giveaways at the end!! If you have any questions, please contact Keith Haas (Cell 865 310-5140) or at Pokemon League in Sevierville every Saturday 12-2 at Books-A-Million in Governor's Crossing. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Come out and support our new location in SE TN!!

Keith

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  2. Gibby

Gibby New Member

As far as my scheduling goes, I will be able to attend the Prerelease here. I won't be able to make the one that's just down the road from me, but I will be able to make the one that's two hours away from me. =P

Gibby

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  3. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Sounds great Gibby! We will miss ya in Sevierville though!

Keith

4. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Yeah, hope to see some new guys here. We'll welcome you!

5. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

2 weeks away!! Hope Cleveland is getting ready to rock with a new set!! (Hopefully, the store will also have some TFG in...would like to add to the collection!)

Keith

6. Gibby

Gibby New Member

This was a nice little tournament. While it was much smaller then I'm use too, it was still fun and enjoyable.

I did horrible during the event though. Losing every match was no fun, but I did have some battles that were great; especially that one game where I got to do this really fun move with Arcanine and his Power / attack. But in the end, it didn't help me win. But these events aren't about winning, they are about getting to know the new cards and how they play.

With the packs I was able to purchase, I was able to finish most of the set for my collection purposes, and with the trades I did afterwards, I got many of the ones I did need. All that's left are three cards and I have the set complete.

Anyway, that is my quick thoughts about the event. Good job to all who came; and thanks to those who helped run / judge.

Gibby

7. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Thx for traveling down Gibby. Glad you had a good time. We are trying to grow that area, but sometimes it takes baby steps.

Keith