2 Pokemon Communication
3 Moo-moos
4 PokeHealer +
1 Snowpoint
1 Dawn Stadium
1 Premier Ball

16 Water
4 Rainbow

Get SEL out as soon as possible. Spam Torrent Blade to KO anything with equal to or less than 100 HP. Then, using Feraligatr Prime, you can put back the 2 energy Torrent Blades makes you put back into your hand. This allows you to use Torrent Blade every turn.

Bronzong SF is to constantly supply your hand with energy if needed, thus removing the need for Interviewer's Questions. Floatzel GL X is to save S/E Legend if it get's KO'd.

Everything in this deck is to revolve around S/E Legend, similar to the Steelix deck. Now, is there any cards beside Bellossom/Nidoqueen that remove a damage counter from your Pokemon between turns? Also, is the Froslass needed? It's more of a "drop and get" card. I consider it because it grabs just any card and SSU can help grab another piece if it succeeds.

I'm also considering putting in a Bronzong from Big Summit Clash. I might make it 2-2, but which Bronzors should I use and what should I take out?

Bronzong - Metal - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Bronzor

[C] Legendary Ritual: Search your deck for a set of Pokemon LEGEND, show it to your opponent, and place them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
[C][C] Reflect Energy 30: Move an energy card attached to Bronzong to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire x2
Resistance: Psychic -20
Retreat Cost: 3

You could always use Nidoqueen RR. That pokebody removes a damage counter inbetween turns, and you won't have to worry about it being hit with Power Spray.

You should use the MD Bronzors. They all stink if you have to start with them, but at least this one can retreat for just 1 Energy.

You should lose these:
3 Legend Box
1 SSU
3 Moo-moos
4 PokeHealer +
1 Premier Ball

Which will let you add:
4 Pokemon Collector (lets you set everything else up and combos really well with Pokemon Communication)
2 Pokemon Communication (there's no reason not to)
1 Luxury Ball (same as above)
3 Bebe's Search (protects you against Trainer lock and helps you with multiple searches every turn, speeding your deck up)
2 Uxie (you really need some draw in here)

That'll be a good start. If and when the other Bronzong is released for play you can re-evaluate and make changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back