T2 Bannette-A Winning List!!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by kristi, Mar 11, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kristi

kristi New Member

Mods, you can lock this cuz it is a bad list and I hate the deck anyway so, yeah...

OK, well this list hasn't won yet, but it will for regionals hopefully. :lol: I have lost to this deck a lot now and I think that it is really good. It is an autoloss for GG, has resistance to blissey, and has a bit of trouble against magmortar, but I think that the matchup is winnable. Suggestions to improve the list are greatly appreciated. :redface:

Pokemon-13
    4 Bannette SW
    4 Shuppet CG
    3 Lunatone
    2 Solrock

Energy-14
    4 DRE
    10 :psychic:

Trainers/Supporters/Tools/Stadiums-33
    4 Mentor
    3 Celios
    4 Kwick ball
    4 Felicity's
    4 TVR
    2 Night Maintenance
    1 Scott
    2 Crystal Beach
    2 Lake Boundry
    2 Cess Crystal
    1 Strength Charm
    3 Plus Power
    1 Castaway

Strategy:
    Get bannette out ASAP and start doing 80 a turn by discarding bannettes and shuffling them back in with bannette's second attack. even if you don't get a bannette discarded T2, you can still use its first attack for no energy and when they KO you, you bring up another bannette and do 80. You pretty much repeat the cycle for the whole game. The stadiums and cess crystals are to slow down your opponent and screw their setup so that 80 a turn will hurt them even more. Mag will hate it if you KO them and drop a Crystal beach right before to make it so that their scramble doesn't work. That's pretty much it.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  2. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Note to self...Sam coming to St. Louis with Banette....

Hmmm....not sandbagging us are you my friend?

Vince

3. Arcanine249

Arcanine249 New Member

y are u runing 4 dre and then 2 crystal beach?

Good job in Jackson by the way =DD

4. kristi

kristi New Member

OK, I OFFICIALLY HATE T2 BANETTE!!! I dunno why, but I just hate it!!! I liked Quicktune better than this and I hated that!!! Vince, don't count on me playing this and Cody, thanks--IMO if you had played anyone but Kevin, you would have made 2nd, but luck just sucks sometimes. I HATE BANETTE!!!:mad::lol:

5. Arcanine249

Arcanine249 New Member

hehe im the only one there tht was able to do the job! heh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.