3 Windstorm

16 Energy:
4 Multi Energy
2 Scramble Energy
4 Water Energy
4 Grass Energy
2 Fire Energy

Spoilers:

Check at www.pokebeach.com. All spoilers belong to them.

Strategy: Get out Eevee as the only start option, fill up bench and get clobberin in a Kricketune fashion. Lots of drawpower and searching enable for fast power.

Last edited:
Eh, I'd rather have plus power in the deck than Amulet Coin. Also, while you are taking advantage of multiple types, why not run Lake Boundary and have a 4-corners type deck at your disposal?

And this is why I'm glad its just a prototype; easily to fix.

Prime and Flariados, your spottings are very appreciated. Lake Boundary and Windstorm will join this deck.

Hi Scipio,

Not sure on Lake Boundary. Leafeon Lv.X is able to one hit knock out the other side fast on its own. Just fuel him with Boost and hand the benched assistance Eeveelution some Double Rainbows. Consider Jolteon since it is a decent hitter. In fact Jolteon combined with Leafeon and a teched Espeon suffice on their own with boosts and double rainbow. four Celio instead of Dusk Ball would be nice. There are not enough Pokémon to make Dusk Ball viable. Half of the time Dusk Ball will fail to net you a needed Eeveelution. Check out the Eeveelution deck I posted. Might contain some ideas which help you to tweak the deck since it also got a lot of helpfull comments from other forum members. Hope this provided some initial assistance.

why don't you use vaporeon instead of flareon that makes it 1 energy type u need, u don't have to discard an energy to attack, and it can cripple the opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back