T2 Mothim

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Z1CC4, Jan 29, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z1CC4

Z1CC4 New Member

Pokémon:

4x Burmy Plant Cloak SW
    4x Mothim SW
    1x Wormadan Plant Cloak SW
    =9

Pokémon:

4x Rare Candy HP
    3x Cessation Crystal CG
    2x Speed Stadium DP
    2x Dawn Stadium GE?
    3x Felicity's Drawing GE
    3x Island Hermit DF
    3x Castaway CG
    4x Roseanna's Research SW
    3x Buffer Piece DF
    3x PlusPower DP
    4x Quick Ball
    2x Night Maintenance MT
    =36

Energy:

4x DRE CG
    11x Grass
    =15

9+36+15=60

Stratey is: Hope your opponent attack like 10 with his Basic pokémon, to my Burmy then Rare Candy it to Mothim and Silver Wind. Next turn, I'm doin' 110 Damage, and usually KOing Defending Pokémon...

2. pokeball S

pokeball S New Member

its different but ur not garentied to get what ever u need un less u bomb wormadam and pull quick ball t1 plus what is wormadamn in there 4 anyway

3. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

I think Wormadam is there for late game. Mothim won't survive long, but Wormadam has 120 HP.

4. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

take out the dre for grass energy because burmy has a power that alows yout to attach energy from the discard.

5. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

Add in another wormadam

6. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

play this deck with what i play it with - the beast that is meganium
    basically
    ure gunna silver wind
    then retreat
    then try do 130 in 1 turn
    taing out whatever
    and if it lives well next turn it wont
    lol

happy trying
    ill post a decklist for it soon

7. doppelganger

doppelganger New Member

you want 4 tvr and 3 mentor, this will mean that you got a huge chance of getting an energy in your discard turn 1, so burmy power, attach caandy, full power mothim turn 1! so now you can attach to the next mothim

i hope this deck pwns for you!

8. Z1CC4

Z1CC4 New Member

doppelganger: it really pwns, if you are feelin' lucky enough to get those cards you need T1...
    Blaziken_1111: DREs aare there, so I can get fast Mothim, if I don't have other cards in my hand!

9. TODDakaESTEBAN

TODDakaESTEBAN New Member

full power mothim t1 isn't going to even be that good, you are talking about using up a lot of resources to accomplish one goal as quick as possible, that 1 goal being t1 mohtim? you don't get to do much damage unless they damage you, a deck with a starter won't damage you need jolteon * to guarentee but with only 4 other basics it's not realistic

silver wind is really, good, but by t3 dealing a lot of damage isn't any better than what gallade does, any deck that can deal decent damage, set's up decently fast, and has decent hp, and support will be hard to beat with just 4 mothim and a wormadon plant cloak

this deck would need beach to work too, i've made a list for mothim, my friend made a list, i've seen lists on here, and they all independently used beach by their own testing so i think it's a good choice, burmy has energy acceleration, so take out dres, just wait to evovle till you're active

10. Charbat

Charbat New Member

i think that leftovers and unown P GE will help so much this deck, won't they?
    put a damage counter on mothim, do from 70 to 110 and remove it with leftovers.
    mmmh... 0x celio's network? 2 night maintenance? mmmh... i'd play 3x celio's, a tsd and a night maintenance for the 2 speed stadium, an island hermit, a buffer piece and a felicity's drawing.
    for the other 2 felicity's i'd play a shuffler like copycat or tgw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.