Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tag Team version of the TFG

Lucario EX

Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host
This is just something I thought of a few weeks ago that someone might like to know about (probably not), but if anyone tries it, please post any suggestions. I haven't actually tested this yet though, so I'm sorry if it's lame.

###### ______________________
#####/##### /|O O O|#######\
####/ ####/ -|-------|-#######\
###/#### /_ O___O__O######## \
##/#### /PC\ / |#####|# \ ######\
#/ ####/ \__/G |#####|##O###### \
|#### /### /##| #####|###\ ###### \
|___ /____O__O_____ _O ___O__________|
|O |#####|### \ #### /####|####| O|
|O |#####O### \__ _/ #### O####| O|
|O |#####|### / # O # \ ####|####| O|
|__ |_____O____O___ _O____O#####|__|
|####### \ _ ### |#####|## / ### /##|
#\ #########O##|#####|## G## / ## /
##\ ######### \##|#####| / ##/_###/
###\ ########## \O__O__ O## /PC \#/
####\ ##########| ______|_ / \___//
##### \____________|O O O|_______/

One annoying thing is the different playmat. Sorry it looks so terrible, but this is the only way I can think of to show it. G=goal O=normal space #=nothing.

Additional Rules

You can play Trainer cards on your team-mate, but only on your own turn.
You can't attack your team-mate's Pokemon.
You can surround a Pokemon using your Pokemon and your team-mate's.

The only problems I can think of are needing a different playmat, that some players might not want to only use three Pokemon, and the bases. For the bases I thought of glueing a thin ring of red or blue paper to the white or black part of the base, so there would be a white team and a black team, and a blue player and a red player on each team.

Last edited:
Use the
Code:
 tags to display that.  Makes it MUCH cleaner.

That looks pretty fun, and would be fun to play with 3 other players. I would suggest having half the field red and half the field blue, and force a team up (not just be a 4-way battle - because any game with more than 2 people, there is going to be a team made anyways).

The only problem I see is teammates pokemon getting in the way of moving.

What if it was a tag team battle and you and your team mate had to defend one goal...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Well it could be like this too..
A large map with you and your friend on one side with 3 Pokemon each and same for the other two people and with you goal in between you and your friend so its just liek a normal game but you only have 3 Pokemon to control while the others you have to hope that your friend knows what to do...

Last edited:
Back