Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TCG Dusknoir

Chaser

Does anyone know what the new effect for the new Dusknoir Is coming In Majestic Dawn? I run a DP Dusknoir deck, I wonder How good will this one work with the Majestic Dawn Dusknoir.

Dusknoir lv.49 HP130 [P]
Stage 2

Pokepower: Dark Hide
You may use this power once during your turn. Flip a coin,
if Heads, look at your opponent's hand and pick one pokemon card from their hand and put it on the bottom of your opponent's deck. You cannot use this power if Dusknoir is affected by a special condition

:psychic::psychic::colorless - 70
pick 2 damage counters on Dusknoir, and put them on one of your opponent's benched pokemon
(ignore this effect if your opponent doesn't have any benched pokemon)

Weakness: :dark: +30 Resistance: :colorless -20 Retreat: :colorless:colorless

Hoorah for Copy+Paste off of old threads.

Last edited:
Weird typo indeed. Pretty sure it's supposed to be their hand, but I've yet to find a scan of it (in Japanese, of course), which makes verification difficult :/

Apples usually are better than tissue paper...unless we're talking about Charmin :)

But this new Dusknoir is pretty awesome. Do I smell Dusknoir.dec, anyone?

this might make ducknoir a great deck. plus, it's only weakness in the metagame is a Darkrai deck (which i play) so dusknoir beware!!!!!!!!

No. It isn't. They do completely different things, thats like saying Apples are better than Tissue Paper. You can't realistically compare the two.

and that is now in my signature

IMO this card is pretty interesting it could combo with DP shiftry to devolve them and put the evolution into their deck. But it would be too flippy to be worth it.

However his attack could work with unown P/Garde PK.

Or you could play it with Cresselia Lv X, who combo's very well with the self healing and damage spread.

Back