TCG Dusknoir

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Chaser, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Chaser

Chaser New Member

Does anyone know what the new effect for the new Dusknoir Is coming In Majestic Dawn? I run a DP Dusknoir deck, I wonder How good will this one work with the Majestic Dawn Dusknoir.

2. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Check Pokebeach or sites like that. There is a translation and scan out there. Just look for it.

3. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Dusknoir lv.49 HP130 [P]
    Stage 2

Pokepower: Dark Hide
    You may use this power once during your turn. Flip a coin,
    if Heads, look at your opponent's hand and pick one pokemon card from their hand and put it on the bottom of your opponent's deck. You cannot use this power if Dusknoir is affected by a special condition

:psychic::psychic::colorless - 70
    pick 2 damage counters on Dusknoir, and put them on one of your opponent's benched pokemon
    (ignore this effect if your opponent doesn't have any benched pokemon)

Weakness: :dark: +30 Resistance: :colorless -20 Retreat: :colorless:colorless

Hoorah for Copy+Paste off of old threads.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Since when did pokemon-tcg have poke-powers that let you put cards from YOUR hand into your OPPONENTS deck?

Weird typo.

5. Master Yoda

Master Yoda New Member

i think its a mistake ^^

6. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

It is a typo.

7. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Weird typo indeed. Pretty sure it's supposed to be their hand, but I've yet to find a scan of it (in Japanese, of course), which makes verification difficult :/

8. Ultimate Dusknoir

Ultimate Dusknoir New Member

Indeed, The new Dusknoir Is better than the DP Empoleon.

9. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

No. It isn't. They do completely different things, thats like saying Apples are better than Tissue Paper. You can't realistically compare the two.

10. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

Apples usually are better than tissue paper...unless we're talking about Charmin :)

But this new Dusknoir is pretty awesome. Do I smell Dusknoir.dec, anyone?

11. ashinto

ashinto New Member

this might make ducknoir a great deck. plus, it's only weakness in the metagame is a Darkrai deck (which i play) so dusknoir beware!!!!!!!!

12. Ultimate Dusknoir

Ultimate Dusknoir New Member

I run a Dusknoir/Lunatone/Solrock deck. So Darkrai might have some troubles with Solrock's Power.

13. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

And Dusknior might have problems with bieng ripped apart by his weakness....

14. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

and that is now in my signature

IMO this card is pretty interesting it could combo with DP shiftry to devolve them and put the evolution into their deck. But it would be too flippy to be worth it.

However his attack could work with unown P/Garde PK.

15. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

There is a chance that we don't get this card but if we it will be pretty good.

16. flariados

flariados New Member

:tongue:You could play it with absol

17. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

Or you could play it with Cresselia Lv X, who combo's very well with the self healing and damage spread.

18. if you play Dusknoir with Absol, then Ninetails will use Absol's Dark type to kill Dusknoir lol

19. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

If you put Dusknoir in a dark sleeve it will kill itself.

20. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

EPIC WIN! FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Also, that Dusknoir is pimp!