Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Galactic Symbol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been scouring the internet, but I've not been able to find a picture of Team Galactic's logo. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

The reason I ask is because, ironically enough, the name of the store that my league is at is Galactic Comics & Games. Quite accurately, we are the real Team Galactic :thumb: .

Couldn't you find the symbol on the team galactic cards? Mars has it on her back. The people on Wager have it on their chest.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl confirm it to be the G symbol on Team Galactic's Mars's back and the chests of the Team Galactic's Wager people.

Just pull it up on Pokegym Researching tower then zoom in. Tada, funky Golden G thing!

Surf's up!

Just pull it up on Pokegym Researching tower then zoom in. Tada, funky Golden G thing!

Way to win the "Research Prize" for the thread! (Prime gets prize for "Powers of Mind").

http://pokegym.net/tower - the only "fully armed and operational" modified card dex on the web

Researchers, we need a couple missing POP6 cards. Got 'em? Email the 300 dpi scan, 1 per email to bulbasnore at Poke Gym dot net.

Also, if anyone has any really high quality Rocket, M/A, Galactic logos in Avatar size that would be very nice to have also. Sorry to Hijack the thread!

Yep, I was picturing that 'slant G' in my mind.

-- bulbasnore Sandy Cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back